• 143(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2020-03-23, 16:25)thoklo Wrote: Any advice is appreciated how to 'manipulate' the geoblocking for tv4play

As per our VPN policy (wiki), this forum is not for providing solutions on how to circumvent geo (b)locking.
Since recent, SBS streams do no longer appear to be chosen??
(2020-07-07, 17:33)mfrank66 Wrote: Since recent, SBS streams do no longer appear to be chosen??

They no longer exist. Their individual APIs were removed two weeks ago by the broadcaster and all are being redirected to kijk.nl. So that is why I had to remove the individual channels for NET5, SBS6, SBS9 and Veronica.
(2020-07-07, 18:41)Basje Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 17:33)mfrank66 Wrote: Since recent, SBS streams do no longer appear to be chosen??

They no longer exist. Their individual APIs were removed two weeks ago by the broadcaster and all are being redirected to kijk.nl. So that is why I had to remove the individual channels for NET5, SBS6, SBS9 and Veronica.
ah that is a pity, thank you for the reply though. That means you can only watch it when you get an kijk.nl subscription?
(2020-07-07, 19:24)mfrank66 Wrote:

ah that is a pity, thank you for the reply though. That means you can only watch it when you get an kijk.nl subscription?
No, kijk.nl is also free. It also contains the same content from all the channels combined.
(2020-07-07, 19:24)mfrank66 Wrote:
(2020-07-07, 17:33)mfrank66 Wrote: ah no my bad, kijk.nl is a channel, so i can continue watching, thanks!!Since recent, SBS streams do no longer appear to be chosen??

Ah no, kijk is an existing channel, thank you!
Hoi Basje,

Thank you so much for your work on the Retrospect app, particularly NPO Start. have been using it for years, on and off. Recently quit using my Chromecast so have in the past few weeks been almost using it daily. It works great, really cool I can also log in to view plus content (I'm a subscriber for NPO).

I have a feature request, but not sure if it's something that's possible. With the Newpipe Android app (open source Youtube front end) I can share videos to Kodi, I think this is because of the Yatse remote app which I use. When sharing the video from my phone it starts to play on Kodi. This nicely simulates the Chromecast experience. I was wondering if it would be possible to also use the NPO app to share a video to Kodi so Retrospect would play it. Currently, when trying this an error appears. I think this is because Kodi needs a streaming URL, and with the app we would send the URL to where the episode/program is, so don't know if that's something that's making this impossible. But was wondering what your views are on this.
(2020-07-24, 16:47)marijnrombouts Wrote: Hoi Basje,

Thank you so much for your work on the Retrospect app, particularly NPO Start. have been using it for years, on and off. Recently quit using my Chromecast so have in the past few weeks been almost using it daily. It works great, really cool I can also log in to view plus content (I'm a subscriber for NPO).

I have a feature request, but not sure if it's something that's possible. With the Newpipe Android app (open source Youtube front end) I can share videos to Kodi, I think this is because of the Yatse remote app which I use. When sharing the video from my phone it starts to play on Kodi. This nicely simulates the Chromecast experience. I was wondering if it would be possible to also use the NPO app to share a video to Kodi so Retrospect would play it. Currently, when trying this an error appears. I think this is because Kodi needs a streaming URL, and with the app we would send the URL to where the episode/program is, so don't know if that's something that's making this impossible. But was wondering what your views are on this.
This could be done, but I think it also needs code changes in Yatse (I use it myself). Let me inform and see if I can get a hold of the dev.
(2020-07-24, 22:36)Basje Wrote:
(2020-07-24, 16:47)marijnrombouts Wrote: Hoi Basje,

This could be done, but I think it also needs code changes in Yatse (I use it myself). Let me inform and see if I can get a hold of the dev.
Tolriq, developer of Yatse, usually responds quite quickly on the Yatse forum, in my experience.
Should you start working on this and you need someone to test this new functionality for you, let me know!
Hello!
Thanks for a nice add-on which I used for several years.

I have now run into a little problem with some of the Swedish channels from Dplay, Kanal 5, and kanal 9 that will not play on my Android devices (Fire tv stick 4k and on my android phone).
Both have latest Kodi stable installed 18.8 and latest Retrospect 5.29. I have put in username and password for Dplay channel which should work for all these channels.

When I try to play a stream from any of these channels i get "Could not login to selected channel" and from Retrospect "the selected item does not have any streams associated. 
The strange thing is that all channels works perfekt from my computer with Win10 and Kodi, also tried with another computer with only LibreELEC it works there to.
Same login to Dplay used there.

What could be the problem with Android systems that these channels don't work there? 

Regards!
(2020-08-05, 17:07)soleros Wrote: Hello!

I have now run into a little problem with some of the Swedish channels from Dplay, Kanal 5, and kanal 9 that will not play on my Android devices (Fire tv stick 4k and on my android phone).
Both have latest Kodi stable installed 18.8 and latest Retrospect 5.29. I have put in username and password for Dplay channel which should work for all these channels.

When I try to play a stream from any of these channels i get "Could not login to selected channel" and from Retrospect "the selected item does not have any streams associated. 
The strange thing is that all channels works perfekt from my computer with Win10 and Kodi, also tried with another computer with only LibreELEC it works there to.

What could be the problem with Android systems that these channels don't work there? 

Regards!

Can you provide a logfile? Enable debug logging in Retrospect then try to play an item. Go back to the Retrospect settings and from there upload the logfile. Finally post the link here.
(2020-08-05, 17:23)Basje Wrote:

Regards!

Can you provide a logfile? Enable debug logging in Retrospect then try to play an item. Go back to the Retrospect settings and from there upload the logfile. Finally post the link here.
Thanks for your answer!
I have now uploaded the log file https://paste.kodi.tv/omomiyibis
(2020-08-05, 17:59)soleros Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 17:23)Basje Wrote:

Regards!

Thanks for your answer!

The logging in broke. Could you please report this as a bug on: https://github.com/retrospect-addon/plug...ect/issues

Also mention the link to the log file there.
(2020-08-08, 23:34)Basje Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 17:59)soleros Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 17:23)Basje Wrote: Can you provide a logfile? Enable debug logging in Retrospect then try to play an item. Go back to the Retrospect settings and from there upload the logfile. Finally post the link here.
Thanks for your answer!

The logging in broke. Could you please report this as a bug on: https://github.com/retrospect-addon/plug...ect/issues

Hi! Of course I can do that.
But what do you mean with "the logging in broke", do you mean that the addon didn't login to the channel with username/password?
(2020-08-09, 16:40)soleros Wrote:
(2020-08-08, 23:34)Basje Wrote:
(2020-08-05, 17:59)soleros Wrote: Thanks for your answer!

Hi! Of course I can do that.
But what do you mean with "the logging in broke", do you mean that the addon didn't login to the channel with username/password?
Exactly that. The logging in with the username/password does no longer work. It was a pain in the ass to make it work, no idea why it broke now.
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7