• 28(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
NorthDakota Wrote:I have the latest version of XOT, it runs like a charm. Though I have an issue with the Southpark channel. When I try to watch an episode it just starts and runs smoothly but after 10/15 seconds it moves to the second part of the episode and after that it goes to the 3rd part, also after 10 secs. What is going on?
Cheers and thanks for any help!

Southpark won't work unless you are in the USA. I cannot do anything about that.

EDIT: I am working on 'Proxy support' so other ppls can enjoy these channels.
Thanks alot for the swedish tv3 & tv6.

I hope there are plans for tv4 & kanal5 to make all swedish channels complete for the xbmc.

Thanks again.
vedix Wrote:Thanks alot for the swedish tv3 & tv6.

I hope there are plans for tv4 & kanal5 to make all swedish channels complete for the xbmc.

Thanks again.

When I have some time left, I will try to finish the channels I started a while ago. Among those are the tv4 and kanal5 channels.
Basje Wrote:When I have some time left, I will try to finish the channels I started a while ago. Among those are the tv4 and kanal5 channels.

Another big thumbs up for TV3 and TV6. TV4 & Kanal 5 would be great! Nod
Great news!!
I was just wondering if there were any Kanal5 scripts out there....
| Thermaltake DH101 | Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H | 2.13GHz INTEL Core2Duo E6400 | 2GB Corsair XMS2 | 5TB Storage | Integrated sound + nV7100 + MSI GT210 | WIN7 + XBMC Dharma 10.0 + Transparency! |
Basje, dankjewel voor XOT Uzg !!!

I'm new to the whole xbox xbmc thing but I'd just like to give out a big thank you for this, it's just awesome and amazing Smile
I suggest you add PBS Frontline since this would be useful for many people. Yes, I know there's a seperate plugin for PBS Frontline but I prefer keeping them all in XOT-UZG.
ezco Wrote:I suggest you add PBS Frontline since this would be useful for many people. Yes, I know there's a seperate plugin for PBS Frontline but I prefer keeping them all in XOT-UZG.

Do you have a link to the PBS plugin? Than I can see if I can add a similar one to XOT
Here is the PBS Video plugin:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=43966
I have problems getting XOT to work ...

I have installed it and run it as a script, it starts up, shows that it loads up some stuff and then dies.

I run XBMC Live 9.04 that I installed on a hard drive.

Now I would like to know, step by step, how should I do to check what is wrong.

Very. Small. Steps. Please. Big Grin
Mnemon Wrote:I have problems getting XOT to work ...

I have installed it and run it as a script, it starts up, shows that it loads up some stuff and then dies.

I run XBMC Live 9.04 that I installed on a hard drive.

Now I would like to know, step by step, how should I do to check what is wrong.

Very. Small. Steps. Please. Big Grin
Just check the uzg.log file. It should give you more info. If you want, you can post it on pastebin.ca so I can see it. (please don't post it here).
ezco Wrote:Here is the PBS Video plugin:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=43966

This should not be too difficult. I will start adding it.
Basje Wrote:Just check the uzg.log file. It should give you more info. If you want, you can post it on pastebin.ca so I can see it. (please don't post it here).

one step at a time. Big Grin I have seen people mention uzg.log earlier in the thread, but I have no idea how or where to find it. Huh
Mnemon Wrote:one step at a time. Big Grin I have seen people mention uzg.log earlier in the thread, but I have no idea how or where to find it. Huh
it's in the XOT-Uzg folder (either in your scripts or plugins\video folder).
Basje Wrote:it's in the XOT-Uzg folder (either in your scripts or plugins\video folder).

Found them! Big Grin

But how do I copy them over to my memory stick?
I'm using the File Manager in xbmc and I get a error message every time I try.

"Copy failed. Failed to copy at least one file. Operation was aborted"

Wrong privileges? Huh
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7