• 37(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
I'm having trouble getting the script running under XBMC 9.11.alpha2 on Mac OS X. Here's a copy of my log: http://pastebin.ca/1673711
chrismb Wrote:I'm having trouble getting the script running under XBMC 9.11.alpha2 on Mac OS X. Here's a copy of my log: http://pastebin.ca/1673711

There are some minor issues with Linux and newer version of XBMC. I am resolving the issues at the moment. Could you please post your issue on the Issue tracker on the XOT googlecode page?
Done.
http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/issues/...ype-Defect
Hi i have some problems with Xot.
I have the lastest ver of Xot and XBMC
But when i tryes to FF in a show the box allwas hangs totaly. Is ther a fix for this.

Another problem is that if i run the script an scrolls in playlist to fast it allso hangs
map_se Wrote:Hi i have some problems with Xot.
I have the lastest ver of Xot and XBMC
But when i tryes to FF in a show the box allwas hangs totaly. Is ther a fix for this.

Another problem is that if i run the script an scrolls in playlist to fast it allso hangs

Both are issues related to XBMC. The first one is known and apparently nobody cares enough to fix it in XBMC (and I can't).

The second one is not known to me? What list are you scrolling? The program-list (the list after you click a channel), or the episodes lists?
Basje Wrote:Both are issues related to XBMC. The first one is known and apparently nobody cares enough to fix it in XBMC (and I can't).

The second one is not known to me? What list are you scrolling? The program-list (the list after you click a channel), or the episodes lists?

This problem is in both progam select list or epesode list. I discoverd it when my Xbox controlers left tumbstick sent upp all the time (it is a little wared out). with this controller attaced it allways hangs after aprox 10 seconds.

But it is easy to repuduse by trying to scroll whit a healty controller
map_se Wrote:This problem is in both progam select list or epesode list. I discoverd it when my Xbox controlers left tumbstick sent upp all the time (it is a little wared out). with this controller attaced it allways hangs after aprox 10 seconds.

But it is easy to repuduse by trying to scroll whit a healty controller

Ok, could you create a 'Defect' on the XOT Googlecode page? Then I will have a look at it.
chrismb Wrote:Done.
http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/issues/...ype-Defect

I confirm this issue for XBMC 9.11 beta 1 on Windows. Log added to the Google Code issue page. Basje, I would gladly help with pinpointing the problem. XOT-UZG not working is the only reason that I cannot move to the DX version.
brulsmurf Wrote:I confirm this issue for XBMC 9.11 beta 1 on Windows. Log added to the Google Code issue page. Basje, I would gladly help with pinpointing the problem. XOT-UZG not working is the only reason that I cannot move to the DX version.

I am aware of the problem, but did not yet have time to prepare a new XOT version. I will try to release on somewhere this week.
Basje Wrote:I am aware of the problem, but did not yet have time to prepare a new XOT version. I will try to release on somewhere this week.

That's great news, thanks a lot. My whole family loves XOT-UZG. Thank ylou for creating and maintaining it.
Hello,

Thanks for a great script! It works perfect. Any plans to include Swedish TV4 and TV5? That would be the perfect Christmas gift for me!!!
Basje Wrote:Streaming is really a problem in XBMC. The only hardware that works 95% is Xbox. Linux/max & windows are all buggy. I cannot help you with that.

why do you think so ? is there any your arguments for developpers ? what should they do to fix streaming problems ?
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
Installed Beta1 today and it played Voetbal International flawless on Windows Laugh
Goga777 Wrote:why do you think so ? is there any your arguments for developpers ? what should they do to fix streaming problems ?

Search the forums (and this topic) and you will find a lot of MMS issues with XBMC under Linux/Windows. They are trying to fix it by the way.
Hi,

I've just installed XBMC (latest version) and am using the XOT-UZG script.

It works great, except for the RTL-channels. I am not able to play the RTL stream.

Strangely enough, when i select a programme i can see a thumbnail but nothing happens.

Next to the playback problem, i dont have the most recent programmes.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7