• 70(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Basje Wrote:I did see that. But could you add an xbmc.log? the XOT logs all seem to be OK.

Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you were the one not reading my posts properly Big Grin

I'll fix the log as soon as possible (not at home right now).

All I know is that I skimmed the xbmc log and found nothing that seems to have with this to do. But then again, I was not quite sure what to look for Rolleyes

/Daniel
Haha... Now before uploading my xbmc.log to pastebin I looked a bit more close at it and realized some errors which seemed like they had with my skin to do (I'm normally using Influence). Switched to standard Confluence just to try and now XOT works like a charm.

So sorry for wasting your time. Didn't know skins could have effects like this on addons...

/Daniel
Daniel Malmgren Wrote:Haha... Now before uploading my xbmc.log to pastebin I looked a bit more close at it and realized some errors which seemed like they had with my skin to do (I'm normally using Influence). Switched to standard Confluence just to try and now XOT works like a charm.

So sorry for wasting your time. Didn't know skins could have effects like this on addons...

/Daniel

It should not differ what skin you use. Could you still post the xbmc.log? I am curious in why it fails (perhaps I can fix stuff).
Basje Wrote:It should not differ what skin you use. Could you still post the xbmc.log? I am curious in why it fails (perhaps I can fix stuff).

Ok, here goes: http://pastebin.com/AGavJnET

/Daniel
Daniel Malmgren Wrote:Ok, here goes: http://pastebin.com/AGavJnET

/Daniel

I checked it, but I cannot really see anything that could break XOT-Uzg.v3? Still strange, but perhaps something that will be fixed in a new version of that skin?
Basje Wrote:I checked it, but I cannot really see anything that could break XOT-Uzg.v3? Still strange, but perhaps something that will be fixed in a new version of that skin?

Well, I doubt there will be any more versions of it, it seems kinda abandoned. I'll just move on to another skin...

/Daniel
I recently installed XOT UZG on my xbmc live laptop. I downloaded the latest version of xbmc live 2 days ago. Furthermore I downloaded 3.2.10 about 20 mins ago. Nederland 1, 2 and 3 are working correctly. Though when starting RTL it shows "no playable files", but as I understood this is due to the DRM of RTL.

Moreover when playing files of net5 it gives an error: Playback failed. One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details.

Well below is the xbmc.log. Could you help me out?

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/CS0rJGHh

Thanks / Alvast bedankt!
jwlb Wrote:I recently installed XOT UZG on my xbmc live laptop. I downloaded the latest version of xbmc live 2 days ago. Furthermore I downloaded 3.2.10 about 20 mins ago. Nederland 1, 2 and 3 are working correctly. Though when starting RTL it shows "no playable files", but as I understood this is due to the DRM of RTL.

Moreover when playing files of net5 it gives an error: Playback failed. One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details.

Well below is the xbmc.log. Could you help me out?

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/CS0rJGHh

Thanks / Alvast bedankt!
You need to update to the new libmms. Linux has some issues with the build-in version of XBMC. Check here to see how: http://www.rieter.net/pages/XOT:FAQ#Some...u_fix_that
Tv3 play (swe) doesn't work, only play 3 minutes, not a full episode. Tv4 (swe) can't even start a video, playback error.
p47r0n Wrote:Tv3 play (swe) doesn't work, only play 3 minutes, not a full episode. Tv4 (swe) can't even start a video, playback error.
Please provide complete version of:
  • uzg.log
  • or uzgplugin.log
  • and debug xbmc.log
On pastebin.com?
Basje Wrote:Please provide complete version of:
  • uzg.log
  • or uzgplugin.log
  • and debug xbmc.log
On pastebin.com?

uzg.log
xbmc.log

Also seems alot of episodes have vanished, was working perfect a few days ago.
p47r0n Wrote:uzg.log
xbmc.log

Also seems alot of episodes have vanished, was working perfect a few days ago.

I took a look at your logs:
  1. The TV4 streams are almost all paid episodes, so XBMC cannot play them.
  2. The TV3 streams are hard to test for me, as they are limited to Sweden only. I did see that XBMC determines the playtime to be 2:29 minutesConfusedeconds. Are you sure you selected a full episode?
  3. I noticed they changed some stuff (I have automated tests for that now) and I fixed some Swedish channels yesterday. So you could be right that some stuff disappeared.

EDIT: I just tried "Säsong 11 - Lyxfällan 4" and it has a duration of 43:57 minsConfusedecs (XBMC determined "Duration: 00:43:57.80") and it has been playing now for over 6 minutes now.
Basje Wrote:I took a look at your logs:
  1. The TV4 streams are almost all paid episodes, so XBMC cannot play them.
  2. The TV3 streams are hard to test for me, as they are limited to Sweden only. I did see that XBMC determines the playtime to be 2:29 minutesConfusedeconds. Are you sure you selected a full episode?
  3. I noticed they changed some stuff (I have automated tests for that now) and I fixed some Swedish channels yesterday. So you could be right that some stuff disappeared.

EDIT: I just tried "Säsong 11 - Lyxfällan 4" and it has a duration of 43:57 minsConfusedecs (XBMC determined "Duration: 00:43:57.80") and it has been playing now for over 6 minutes now.

Most of lyxfällan is teasers only. However there was alot more episodes/seasons just a few days ago, or maybe i remember wrong.
rtmp://cp90686.edgefcs.net/ondemand/flash/sweden/tv3/Lyxfallan/Extra/lyxfallan_extra_101
i have only found trailers for lyxfällan, i didn't try them all.
Is this fixable? to add all those seasons back they way it was.
Basje Wrote:(I have automated tests for that now)

That is kinda cool! You mean you have a script that regularly tries to download stuff from various channels to check if they're still working the same way?

/Daniel
p47r0n Wrote:Most of lyxfällan is teasers only. However there was alot more episodes/seasons just a few days ago, or maybe i remember wrong.
rtmp://cp90686.edgefcs.net/ondemand/flash/sweden/tv3/Lyxfallan/Extra/lyxfallan_extra_101
i have only found trailers for lyxfällan, i didn't try them all.
Is this fixable? to add all those seasons back they way it was.

Like I said: i fixed it here, so it will be fixed in the next release.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7