Solved 2.7.1 TV-scraper problems on Ubuntu 15.10
So, i just upgraded my system to Ubuntu 15.10, from 14.04, and installed tmm v2.7.1.
Everything was working great on 14.04, but on 15.10 I've got nothing but problems.
Half of the time tmm wont even start, it freezes at "loading ui". When it do start, and i try to scrape a tv-shows, it does half the process, saying error on the other half, and when i try re-naming and clean up the file-names etc, it does the same thing, PLUS, give the tv-episode a freakish name, for example "Brooklyn Nine-Nine - S02E17 - Boyle-Linetti Wedding S02E264 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine S02E17 HDTV x264 AAC E-Subs [GWC]".
In settings, it says it will re-name it "Brooklyn Nine-Nine - S02E17 - Boyle-Linetti Wedding", so I have nooo freaking idé whats going on.
Tried re-installing tmm a couple of times (deleting all the files, download latest again, and "./tinymediamanager.sh" , even tried "./tinymedamanagerUpdate.sh", and tried deleting the file name, except for "Brooklyn Nine-Nine - S02E17" and it still spits out that mega duplicate name I mentioned a bit up.
Don't know if its a bug, or if its my whole system thats messed up, but somethings clearly wrong.
I now got 170 different episodes with duplicate names that kodi reads as 2 episodes even tho its the same source.
Anyone who can help?
If you look into the Episodes list... eg S02 E17...
- are there more than one E17 episodes?
- has this E17 episode more than one video files attached?

I guess, there might be a naming detection problem.
Can you send us a bugreport with logs?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
You might want to post your version of java (ie: terminal -> "java -version") and the file ./logs/tmm.log (within a quote block).

Edit: ...in your error report. Wink
ok, already found the culprit Smile
Thanks for reporting - will be fixed in 2.7.2

(you will need to remove your TV database and do a fresh update, once released)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2016-01-07, 17:25)myron Wrote: If you look into the Episodes list... eg S02 E17...
- are there more than one E17 episodes?
- has this E17 episode more than one video files attached?

I guess, there might be a naming detection problem.
Can you send us a bugreport with logs?

Yeah it had a bunch of episodes with the name beginning with "264 Brooklyn nine....", my best guess is that it's grabbing something like "x264" from the file name and don't know what to do. Can still post tmm.log if you want.
I found a work-around that kind of does the trick, deleting all does files with the name 264 at the beginning and re-scrape that season, and manually delete all thumbs beginning with 264.
But i don't know why it wont open, why it freezes at "loading UI", have to restart my pc for it to open again.
Only way to get rid of "loading UI" is either to kill java, or restart my pc.
Java version : openjdk version "1.8.0_66-internal".
When will 2.7.2 be out? Smile
regarding the start problem on Ubuntu: this is a known bug with the build of OpenJDK8: http://askubuntu.com/questions/689291/ne...5-10-64bit

you will find some hints to solve it in the stackoverflow thread

tmm 2.7.2 will be released when it's done Wink We have some more bugs to solve and to test before we can release
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2.7.1 TV-scraper problems on Ubuntu 15.100