WIP Juci
[WIP] Juci

Magyar:

Sziasztok!
Általam készített, de még nagyon kezdeti fázisban lévő Kodi felszínt most közzé teszem jelenleg képekben és egy videóban, hogy felmérjem kinek mennyire tetszik.

English:

Hello!
I published my skin. This is a wip skin so look at the pics and video.

Sorry my english is not well Sad

watch gallery
Wow! It is beautiful.
beautiful ! how can i download this skin ?
(2016-01-08, 22:40)zeevgrim Wrote: beautiful ! how can i download this skin ?

I will share the link maybe the next month because I want changing some texture.
Nice! verry.

Like the usage of extraart.

If critic is alowd:
Would place the Playericons (OSD) in the Middle of the Screen. (if possible).

Like the Fontwights.

Not shure how conftable it will be to have the Submenu on top. (Mostly if the Mainmenu is on the Bottom.) but beside this ...

The Skin overall looks new and fresch.

(will (defnetly) keep a eye on the tread for more Screens.)

EDIT:
Are these weather-Fanart you use as Home BG Image? Are these fix? (Just wondering as you dont use a pannel for the Mainmenu.)
At least you could give some credits. I recognize a lot of cirrus extended Smile

Other than that ... nice work.
(2016-01-09, 22:29)butchabay Wrote: At least you could give some credits. I recognize a lot of cirrus extended Smile

I love your skin and the Cirrus is the most usable and compact skin, for I use that my vision. I respect your work, so is your not ok, then I delete my project.

Best regard,
Silver
(2016-01-09, 21:51)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Nice! verry.

Like the usage of extraart.

If critic is alowd:
Would place the Playericons (OSD) in the Middle of the Screen. (if possible).

Like the Fontwights.

Not shure how conftable it will be to have the Submenu on top. (Mostly if the Mainmenu is on the Bottom.) but beside this ...

The Skin overall looks new and fresch.

(will (defnetly) keep a eye on the tread for more Screens.)

EDIT:
Are these weather-Fanart you use as Home BG Image? Are these fix? (Just wondering as you dont use a pannel for the Mainmenu.)

I want so many feature and change, so please be a patient. Smile a share more pics soon.
(2016-01-09, 22:40)silver87hun Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 22:29)butchabay Wrote: At least you could give some credits. I recognize a lot of cirrus extended Smile

I love your skin and the Cirrus is the most usable and compact skin, for I use that my vision. I respect your work, so is your not ok, then I delete my project.

Best regard,
Silver

No, it's ok. I left cirrus extended long time ago and paradix does a great job. Keep your project as i said it looks nice.
(2016-01-09, 23:17)butchabay Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 22:40)silver87hun Wrote:

Best regard,
Silver

No, it's ok. I left cirrus extended long time ago and paradix does a great job. Keep your project as i said it looks nice.

Thanx Smile
Some changes:

watch gallery
It is beautiful! Clean and simple, I like it Big Grin
Really like the movie info view. Very Apple-TV-ish, the home view and some of the other views don really match it though? Would love for a more coherent apple-tv-like interface, a mix of juci and http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254362 (an ATV4 update to iOS-X, unfortunately showcasing a pirate addon and therefore moved to the garbage sub forum) would be great for the apple tv.

The gradients - Are they just randomly generated or from the colour of the posters or something? Shouldn't be too hard to use some of the existing python scripts to generate dominant colours from poster/fanart and then matching it to the nearest predefined gradient. Maybe not a priority but would be a cool feature
So beautiful! I am looking forward a release.
Hi All,

Unfortunetly I'm too busy for ending to this. Sad

I upload some screenshot, and share the github link. If anyone want to help me for skinning my project, write me the PM.

Thanks Smile

GITHUB:
https://github.com/silver87hun/Juci-Skin-New

watch gallery

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Juci1