Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
(2016-01-20, 05:08)BORIStheBLADE Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 04:07)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 00:13)hdmkv Wrote: With GPL, they seem to have selectively complied, but they're not being upfront or transparent. They probably can't afford to w/o giving away their secrets....
No No No!
With GPL you never selectively comply. Its either 100% compliance or your permanently labelled as a GPL Violator.

Mum's to be are never "just a bit" pregnant.

I find any discussion of VidOn and their products personally offensive on a Kodi forum, its giving them too much oxygen and exposure.
Continual ongoing discussion shows no respect whatsoever to the volunteer Kodi devs who's code VidOn are selling for profit.
Its frankly disgusting Sad

I agree with the stance on not supporting these boxes that violate GPL but not allowing anyone to talk about them is a bit too much.. Mentioning this site will not supply any help or support to these boxes for this reason is probably the best thing to do. Not allowing the name posted will just push away users when a better thing to do is educate..

Theres no difference, This site doesn't give help to anyone, people who use this site do, and you cant very well tell someone they cant help someone else if they want to because they chose a specific device, so until its stated in the rules and enforced by some sort of forum moderator, i dont think any old user should be speaking on behalf of the site or the Kodi foundation on any matters anywhere or in any thread.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! (Beelink Mini MX vs. Tronsmart S95 Pro vs. Zidoo X5) - by dukester - 2016-01-20, 06:18
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6