Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
(2016-02-05, 00:03)dukester Wrote: your probably right, im just going by how my TV behaves with 3D playback over multiple devices, the fact i cant bring up that 3d menu leads me to believe the output is the same as 3d output from a bluray player.. as thats the only other scenario i have encountered with 3d content that it doesnt allow you to bring up that 3D menu (except the Himedia player and PI2(in full 3d mode)) if it was over under output how come i cant see the 2 images top and bottom when i turn 3d off? with vidon xbmc you can. im just going by what im seeing, and how my TV is reacting to videos.. lol

Probably because it is possible to add flags to an HDMI stream that signal that the video is HSBS or HTAB as well as Frame Packed. In all three cases the TV will automatically go into 3D mode, as the TV knows the signal is 3D (so doesn't need to be manually switched). As a result you may not be able to bring up a 3D menu option, as that is for sources that are flagged as 2D and need to be manually overridden to get into 3D.

Could be that one box correctly flags SBS/TAB, the other doesn't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by noggin - 2016-02-05, 16:04
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6