Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
(2016-08-16, 11:42)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 10:51)gsmtech Wrote: Beelink mini mx devices are still king of the bang for buck at this point they cannot be beaten in price/performance terms good build quality with good software builds of openelec and libre elec available. Futeko supply them with clean builds of openelec and no piracy addons.

You have to be dumb if you can't see that paying over 100 dollars for the same 25 dollar hardware the budget devices offer.

Haha, no. I really wish I could still look up IP addresses of people posting here. So many new users smell like shills.

I hate to keep hitting this dead horse, but...

Most of the super-cheap devices aren't even legal, regardless of pirate video content, in most countries. They don't pay any licensing that they're supposed to for various things, including technology that they advertise their box as using. Forget the quality issues, forget the buggy S905 versions, forget the lack of support, forget the Chinese slave wages, and just look at that. Yes, it's easy to make a cheaper product when rules don't have to be followed. Kind of like how stealing is cheaper than paying anything.

Maybe for you it all works out, but don't call people dumb for paying a fair price to companies that actually do the right thing.

(2016-08-17, 12:01)stefansaraev Wrote: yes. we do have a confirmed proof. search the internet.

EDIT: and this is second forum where you seem to attack a wetek employee with nonsense, you should stop that.

Confirmed proof is not classified as "Search the internet" . For your information I didnt attack anyone, it's healthy discussion this seems much more like an attack to me....

"Haha, no. I really wish I could still look up IP addresses of people posting here. So many new users smell like shills." - So anyone that has a different opinion in other words must be a Shill ? But confirmed employees of companies that make competing products have no vested interest right ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
RE: Budget AML S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options - by gsmtech - 2016-08-17, 12:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6