Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
(2016-08-17, 16:26)Draghmar Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 16:09)gsmtech Wrote: Considering the android boxes can run LibreElec and openelec in dualboot with android...wheres the benefit in building a Odroid C2 in kit form spending 4 x the cash ?
This is really huge simplification. Why choose iPad/GalaxyTabS over some cheaper solutions when they look similar on paper? Why choose one company over another when choosing GPU when they look exact the same on paper? Why choose some expensive car when you could buy much cheaper one with the similar engine? Why should I buy more expensive ham when there are cheaper ones that still are basically meat? Everyone should use their head and think before buy anything. There's this saying in my country which goes something like that: "Stingy/Sparing* always pays twice" and I always try to remember that when buying something.

* - not sure which one is proper translation...

The point here is that the they are not similar sounding, they are exactly the same. The SOC is exactly the same down to even the revision in some cases , the GPU is exactly the same not similar.. We are not talking 4 x the money gets you a BMW vs a Skoda..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
RE: Budget AML S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options - by gsmtech - 2016-08-17, 16:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6