Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
(2016-08-22, 11:04)gsmtech Wrote: Indeed, this is a Budget S905/S905X/S912 etc Media player thread, not a Wetek thread, no need for hijacks by disgruntled fanbois. Yes, the previous poster is correct, it is very much dependant on your needs, if you want your media player / kodi device to also serve as a 1080p HD Netflix device then you to look at a Widevine level 1 certified device with DRM capibilities.

Not everyone needs/wants Netflix /kodi in one box, for example I already have Netflix on both my Samsung Smart TV's and I have Chromecast, so for me there's absoluitely no need for this functionality. What I do need want though is a more storage than 8gb and more more RAM than 1GB. What are options in the budget arena....there are none from Wetek, so it's not Wetek bashing, the hub simply doesn't meet my criteria.

You have been attacking WeTek over their prices, and people responded to you and dispelled your horseshit. If you want to blame anyone for hijacking anything, blame yourself. I have no doubt that there will be more brands that have great S905-based products, and I will never talk shit about them. However, I will call you out on horseshit like attacking people and calling them stupid for spending more money on WeTek. If you don't need to spend more to get an S905 box that fits your needs, great. I've even said that. My only issue is the crap coming out of your mouth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
RE: Budget AML S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options - by Ned Scott - 2016-08-22, 11:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6