Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
Of course, and I expect WeTek will have some kind of official response once they have had time to contact Amlogic themselves. All sold Hubs are within their return window, and future products can be clarified as soon as they get notice from AML. I don't think this will impact them significantly, because of the video-focus of the product, but it is right to offer.

I would assume that any losses by the company could then be demanded from Amlogic for reimbursement. However, I am far from an expert on such things.

Like I said before, the real concern isn't about performance. Real world tests were already being done for months and months on the same hardware, and the S905 is an excellent SoC for media boxes as-is. The real concern is, if this is actual/intentional deception from Amlogic, then what else are they lying about. Finding that out is more important to me than achieving some meaningless spec. Dissatisfied customers will be taken care of, but what about the future?

No matter what happens, Amlogic still needs to get their shit together. They could be the king of the TV box mountain, but they need to act like big boys and girls for that to happen. More transparency, following standard APIs, and so on. They're so close, but still so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
RE: Budget AML S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options - by Ned Scott - 2016-08-30, 05:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6