Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
(2016-11-12, 09:48)raumich Wrote:
(2016-11-12, 01:25)bobrooney Wrote: Beelink Mini MX and Beelink MiniMXIII are good alternatives.
When looking for Mini MX look for the version with 2 GB of RAM, and with MiniMXIII be careful, there is "MiniMXIII II" with AML S905X SoC. I would suggest to stick with S905.

I'm not sure. I read several postings in the forum from Beelink because of my Freeze-Problem (yesterday the unit ran the whole day without a single freeze Huh). Several complaints about them not reacting to the customers. It seems this is only a small team and I'm not sure if they don't answer because they invest all the time in updates or if they they don't answer because they don't care for the customers. If I change my unit, I won't change to another Beelink. How important is it to have Gigabit-Lan for streaming X265? S905 only has 100mbit

It is true that Beelink doesn't have good support, but if you pay 40$ for S905 device with 2 gigs of ram what kind of support can you expect? Support is always calculated in the price.

However, I suggested you those two devices because, from my experience and experience from many many other people, you will not need a official support. Those two boxes are working great out of box, and if that is not enough you can put LibreElec on them you will have excellent support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
Budget AMLogic S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options - by bobrooney - 2016-11-12, 10:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6