Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
(2016-11-12, 09:56)raumich Wrote: What do you mean with unsupported? How can I'm be sure of good support?
I mean virtually next to no after sales support. No English Help forums. Boxes from Ship and Forget sellers, like....
(2016-11-12, 09:48)raumich Wrote: ...I read several postings in the forum from Beelink because of my Freeze-Problem (yesterday the unit ran the whole day without a single freeze Huh). Several complaints about them not reacting to the customers. It seems this is only a small team and I'm not sure if they don't answer because they invest all the time in updates or if they they don't answer because they don't care for the customers. If I change my unit, I won't change to another Beelink.
Now compare this to say Android devices from Multinational tech media companies like Google, nVIDIA & Amazon. Or the ones providing good after sales Firmware and Forum support for quite a while now like MINIX and WeTek. Its pretty much DIY with "unsupported" cheap Android devices.

After sales support from Xiaomi with their Mi Box remains to be seen. But they are a massive Multinational tech company with lots of Android OS experience.

You get what you pay for with Android in the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
RE: Budget AMLogic S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options - by wrxtasy - 2016-11-12, 10:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6