Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
Hi guys,

i bought a S905X box from aliexpress and installed libreelec on it. It came with its own remote, which works pretty much out of the box with kodi. Unfortunately, it does not have some specific buttons like play and stop. I actually do want to use my old universal remote, the logitech harmony 555.
So now i do have the problem, that i cant just add a kodi profile to that old harmony (there are non in the software from logitech), however i can of course learn commands via the new remote i just got. Problem is though, that this remote does not have buttons like play and stop etc. so i cant learn them via the harmony.

So i was thinking that i just use any premade profile on my harmony remote, and reprogramm Kodis commands. But i do not find any way to do that in the menu of kodi. I was also not able to find any addon for my remote in which i could relearn the buttons. (i previously had used a MCE remote without any problems on another system. I cant find this addon any more)

thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
RE: Budget AMLogic S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options - by AttacktheCow - 2017-10-29, 02:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6