Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
(2018-08-19, 03:49)wesk05 Wrote:
(2018-08-19, 03:10)clarkss12 Wrote: But it looks like a duck and walks like a duck.  I can cast from my computer to my KM8 or Xiaomi Mibox.  
This is what it looks like on my computer playing a Google Play movie.  Does that mean anytin
Can you do this with your other Android TV boxes? At this time, this would be one way to assume that this box has some sort of Google approval. Couple of years ago, a Chinese company did crack the algorithm for Chromecast key generation and they did sell an app for sometime. Google quickly shut them down. Only time will tell whether this is something like that or not.

I would be very surprised if this box actually gets Netflix 4K. I have previously mentioned some concerns about trademark/branding guideline compliance and because of those, I can't see this box being sold through retail channels in the USA. 
Whether or not, this box actually gets Netflix approval for 4k or even HD, it has all the ingredients, I will be surprised if they don't.  It supports Widevine Level 1 with HDCP 2.2, AND, I do believe that it is Google Certified.  If it is indeed Google Certified, I **think**  VideoStrong/Mecool will be bringing 4k Netflix to the table.  It is my understanding that VS is a provider of IPTV boxes (if that is what they are called, I just call them cable boxes) for some European/Asian markets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Budget AML S905 Boxes Shootout! - by 808? - 2016-06-14, 07:02
RE: Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options - by clarkss12 - 2018-08-19, 04:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options6