Release Revolve
Today the new version of Revolve for Kodi Isengard was added to the Kodi repository. This is a maintenance release and consists of minor interface improvements and bug fixes.

You can download Revolve 3.1.1 from here of wait for an automatic update. Revolve 3.1.1 requires a new version of the Revolve-script. You can download this script manually or use the repository for an automatic update.

Download the script from GitHub: Revolve script 1.1.1 for Kodi Isengard/Jarvis

Download from GitHub: Revolve 3.1.1 for Kodi Isengard
Malthus, I just installed the Kodi 17 alpha 3 tonight and revolve isn't downloadable. I checked your github and didn't see anything for it. If you need a tester, let me know.
Here is a new beta-release for Kodi Jarvis, including a new release of the Revolve-script. You can install this beta-version by downloading the zip-file and manually adding it to Kodi (Home Menu > Settings > Add-ons > Install From Zip File > browse to the downloaded file and select it).

Download the script from GitHub: Revolve script 1.0.2 for Kodi Isengard and Jarvis

There's only a small bugfix for Windows paths in the favourites.

Warnings: If you install this beta-release, you may have to update to the next stable release manually (the official Kodi repository doesn't recognize the beta-label and assumes that you're running the latest version). And this is a beta-release, so you might experience some (more) bugs. In this release, I've made a lot of changes to the skin settings. Your skin settings should be updated automatically, but it might not work flawlessly.

Download the skin from GitHub: Revolve 4.1.1~beta3 for Kodi Jarvis.

The most interesting change are:
- Added skip-buttons to the players controls in the OSD-windows.
- Added a custom PVR backend information dialog.
- Added a new script-driven Favourites-window, remade Favourites-dialog as dialog-window.
- Added several interface improvements (I hope that all changes are improvements).
- Replaced some background images.
- Fixed some bugs.

Note: I've skipped beta2 because it contained an ugly bug with the backgrounds of some custom windows. It is available through GitHub.
Today I've made a new release for Kodi Jarvis. You can install this version by downloading the zip-file and manually adding it to Kodi (Home Menu > Settings > Add-ons > Install From Zip File > browse to the downloaded file and select it).

Download the script from GitHub: Revolve script 1.1.2 for Kodi Isengard/Jarvis

Download from GitHub: Revolve 4.1.1 for Kodi Jarvis

I'll try to get this release (with a higher version) in the Kodi repository, so you can wait for an automatic update.
And then I'll start adapting this skin for Kodi Krypton...
Today I've made a new release for Kodi Jarvis. It is added to the official Kodi repository, so you can install it through Kodi. But if you want to install this version manually, you can download the zip-file and manually adding it to Kodi (Home Menu > Settings > Add-ons > Install From Zip File > browse to the downloaded file and select it).

Download the script from GitHub: Revolve script 1.1.2 for Kodi Isengard/Jarvis

Download from GitHub: Revolve 4.2.0 for Kodi Jarvis

Unfortunately I've found some small bugs after the release was added to the Kodi repository. I'll be fixing these bugs in the next few days.
Today I've made a new release for Kodi Jarvis. It is added to the official Kodi repository, so you can install it through Kodi. But if you want to install this version manually, you can download the zip-file and manually adding it to Kodi (Home Menu > Settings > Add-ons > Install From Zip File > browse to the downloaded file and select it).

This release fixes some bugs.

Download from GitHub: Revolve 4.2.1 for Kodi Jarvis
Is it possible to add a shortcut to the main wheel to open a particular addon and if so, how?

Thanks
(2016-10-06, 04:09)Tropic Wrote: Is it possible to add a shortcut to the main wheel to open a particular addon and if so, how?

Thanks

This has been addressed on Revolve's main support thread. I'm not saying this to be a dick, just wanted to make you aware. I will say that it depends on the addon.

From the aforementioned thread "Home Menu > Settings > Revolve > Home Menu Items > select the new menu item > fill the Appearance items in the Custom Option Editor > choose 'Custom Command' as action > go to the 'Command' edit box below and enter this command (without the quotes): "RunScript(script.lazytv)" > Ok."
It took too long, but finally I've finished the first beta release for Kodi Krypton! This version has all the necessary changes for Kodi Krypton, and none of the optional (new) features. I've just started testing myself, so parts of this skin might not work properly.

The Revolve script isn't updated for Kodi Krypton, so you can install version 1.1.2 from the official Kodi repository (but the link is here).

Warning: If you install this beta-release, you might have to update to the next stable release manually (the official Kodi repository doesn't recognize the beta-label and assumes that you're running the latest version).
Warning: This is the first beta-release for Kodi Krypton, so you will experience some bugs.
Warning: This beta-release of Revolve is made for Kodi Krypton v17 beta 5, and might not work on other Kodi Krypton-releases.

Download the script from GitHub: Revolve script 1.1.2 for Kodi Isengard/Jarvis/Krypton

Download from GitHub: Revolve 5.0.0~beta1 for Kodi Krypton

If you try to install Revolve on a Windows computer, you might experience some issues. See the comments in Kodi 17 Beta 5 for work-arounds (like creating the 'temp' folder manually).
Here is the second beta release for Kodi Krypton. I've spend a lot of time replacing all the default icons with new artwork that is more similar to the rest of the Revolve-artwork. But now I'll have to redraw some other icons to match these new default icons, so I'm not finished yet. I've added the privacy policy option that was added to Kodi Krypton beta 6, and I've solved some bugs. Unfortunately there are still some bugs left. Especially a bug with the new confirmation dialog is pretty persistent

The Revolve script is still not updated for Kodi Krypton, so you can install version 1.1.2 from the official Kodi repository (but the link is here).

Warning: If you install this beta-release, you might have to update to the next stable release manually (the official Kodi repository doesn't recognize the beta-label and assumes that you're running the latest version).
Warning: There are still some bugs in this beta-release, so use it at your own risk.
Warning: This beta-release of Revolve is compatible with Kodi Krypton v17 beta 6 and 7, and might not work on other Kodi Krypton-releases.

Download the script from GitHub: Revolve script 1.1.2 for Kodi Isengard/Jarvis/Krypton

Download from GitHub: Revolve 5.0.0~beta2 for Kodi Krypton
Here is the third beta release for Kodi Krypton. I've fixed some bugs and made some improvements. Unfortunately there are still some bugs left.

The Revolve script is still not updated for Kodi Krypton, so you can install version 1.1.2 from the official Kodi repository (but the link is here).

Warning: There are still some bugs in this beta-release, so use it at your own risk.
Warning: This beta-release of Revolve is compatible with Kodi Krypton v17 release candidate (2), and might not work on other Kodi Krypton-releases.

Download from GitHub: Revolve 5.0.0~beta3 for Kodi Krypton

The next beta will contain more bug fixes and more small improvements.
Hi malthus just find up your skin is relay amazing work...

I put a new issue/idea on github Smile

I hope you like it...
Cheers
Here is the first official Revolve-release for Kodi Krypton. The skin is added to the official Kodi repository, but you can download it from here if you prefer that:

Download from GitHub: Revolve 5.0.0 for Kodi Krypton

Now that there is a release for Kodi Krypton, I'll start making some changes and bug fixes to the Kodi Jarvis version, and add new features to the Kodi Krypton version.
Malthus,

I'm not sure if this is a bug with Kodi or Revolve and there is no error in the logs of this. Sometimes menus will randomly change views. I have tried making it happen intentionally but it seems to be random. I just wanted to make you aware of it.
Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to work on Revolve (and I probably won't have much time in the future), but I managed to fix a few bugs and packaged these fixes in a new beta release.  Besides the bug fixes, some language files are updated (thanks to all the people making translations), and I've added Arial as a backup font. Revolve doesn't look very good with the Arial font, but now you can read all those foreign characters.

Download from GitHub: Revolve 5.0.1~beta1 for Kodi Krypton

I'll try to turn these fixes into an official release pretty soon, so you can download it from the official Kodi repository.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Revolve1