Shortcut to Display List of Addon Icons
Hello,

I am using 15.2 on a RPi2 with Black Glass Nova skin. I have a very simple custom menu item that has a submenu containing 3 items. Example:

*LIVE* (main menu Item)
--- Radio (submenu item)
--- Audio (submenu item)
--- Video (submenu item)

When I select any submenu item from my home screen I want to open up a window that displays a list a few of my favorite addons in an icon or thumbnail view. So I esentially have my own quick selection menu of my favorite addons.

Is this doable. Preferable not using Super Favorites. Someone told my I need to make a custom addon to display my list of desired addons (sounds neat).

Any help or direction would be really cool. Perhaps this is leaning towards the development side of Kodi... I would think this must be possible.

Thanks,
Thread moved to the Black Glass Nova skin section as you'll have more chance of support there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-01-11, 22:36)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to the Black Glass Nova skin section as you'll have more chance of support there.

Thank you.
I can confirm this is not possible without a custom addon managing your favourites addons.

Tgx
(2016-01-12, 21:11)Tgxcorporation Wrote: I can confirm this is not possible without a custom addon managing your favourites addons.

Tgx
I take your word for it without doubt. You have great work.
Thanks very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shortcut to Display List of Addon Icons0