• 15(current)
Release Execute user tasks for Kodi events (callbacks ver2)
Appreciate the reply. Missed your posting, as well (see response to KenV99 above). Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

I'm using TVHeadend both as the pvr s/w and talking to HDHomeRun tuners.

(2017-05-09, 01:17)nickr Wrote: @stephr1 this is really a backend job I think. Which backend are you using?
Is there a known bug that "On Playback Ended" event does not work anymore with the latest Kodi 17.4?

I have an Playback started and ended event and the started is working but the ended not anymore.

If I hit the test button it is working, but not if I stop a movie.

Has worked before and has stopped working.

Is this a known bug ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
I'm pulling my hair out trying to schedule a Manual Sync for the Emby for Kodi Add-On. I've got my Task setup as follows:

RunPlugin(plugin.video.emby/?mode=manualsync)

But it doesn't seem to do accomplish anything. I've also tried simply launching the Emby for Kodi plugin, itself, via (RunPlugin(plugin.video.emby) but nothing productive happens there either.

I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff. Any help would be hugely appreciated!
Hi friends! Kodi (Krypton) totally freeze when i want to disable this addon from addon menu.

Code:
ERROR: CPythonInvoker(16, /home/vis/.kodi/addons/script.service.kodi.callbacks/default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it

Please fix this.
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-09-18, 10:22)nickr Wrote: debug log (wiki)

Ok. Here is kodi.log
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
@BytEvil

The cache settings in your advancedsettings.xml are incorrect and non-operational. See here... http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-09-18, 11:00)Karellen Wrote: @BytEvil

The cache settings in your advancedsettings.xml are incorrect and non-operational. See here... http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache

This settings is not necessary for me at all, thanks, removed... ))
Hi, I can see high CPU usage (one whole core consumed) when using Logsimple or Logregex events, any idea ?

Or if I would like to monitor OnSleep and OnWake notifications how can I do that via JSON notification ?
Which sender, method and data to use ?

Thanks,
Juraj
Hi, im using version 1.0.0 by KenV99 not sure if this bug was already submitted:

when event 1 is set to none, event 2 disappears from gui. its still functioning.. I see why this is, could it be altered in de code that when eventx is set to none, it only hides the following event when that one is als set to none. its wrong to hide an event that is operational just because te event above is set to none Smile

tnx.. love the add-on btw..
Hello, i have a problem with the add-on.

I launch kodi as portable (-p), and i have several profiles. I installed the add-on for one of the profiles.
To make it work, i need to disable and then enable it, or update it, at every launch of kodi. Otherwise, the scripts don't fire.
If i do it, then it works fine.

Do you have an idea why?
Thx.
Is there any option to execute script onError event ?

Use case :

Eg I want to send notification via mail of.any errors occured (any new "error" entries in kodi log )
So for example Id like to execute task on event marked on red:

2:27:26.893 T:4100562944 NOTICE: VideoPlayer: Opening: udp://238.0.0.1:2000/
22:27:26.893 T:4100562944 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
22:27:26.894 T:3644846944 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
22:27:26.894 T:3644846944 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
22:27:26.896 T:3644846944 ERROR: OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer
22:27:26.896 T:3644846944 NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::OnExit()
22:27:26.909 T:4100562944 NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
Hello,

I like this addon, I want to use it to control a relay on Libreelec.

Unfortunately, I can not get to one point:

Would it be possible to hav the idle time option to be available for events like onPlayBackPaused and onPlayBackEnded?

Background: I want to turn the amplifier on and off at the relay, but not immediately.

I've tried something to solve this with a script, but it seems easier, if that would already be possible in callbacks.

Many Thanks and Greetings
Henry
How can you make a post request with this addon?

when the post request is in the format:
http://somedomain.com/api/services/scene/turn_on
-d "{"entity_id":"scene.lights_off"}"
-H "Content-Type: application/json"

how do you get the -d string to be send by the addon when you are doing a post request? in the addon you can only specify the http string
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Execute user tasks for Kodi events (callbacks ver2)3