•  Previous
  • 15(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release - Execute user tasks for Kodi events (callbacks ver2)
Appreciate the reply. Missed your posting, as well (see response to KenV99 above). Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

I'm using TVHeadend both as the pvr s/w and talking to HDHomeRun tuners.

(2017-05-09, 01:17)nickr Wrote: @stephr1 this is really a backend job I think. Which backend are you using?
Is there a known bug that "On Playback Ended" event does not work anymore with the latest Kodi 17.4?

I have an Playback started and ended event and the started is working but the ended not anymore.

If I hit the test button it is working, but not if I stop a movie.

Has worked before and has stopped working.

Is this a known bug ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
I'm pulling my hair out trying to schedule a Manual Sync for the Emby for Kodi Add-On. I've got my Task setup as follows:

RunPlugin(plugin.video.emby/?mode=manualsync)

But it doesn't seem to do accomplish anything. I've also tried simply launching the Emby for Kodi plugin, itself, via (RunPlugin(plugin.video.emby) but nothing productive happens there either.

I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff. Any help would be hugely appreciated!
Hi friends! Kodi (Krypton) totally freeze when i want to disable this addon from addon menu.

Code:
ERROR: CPythonInvoker(16, /home/vis/.kodi/addons/script.service.kodi.callbacks/default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it

Please fix this.
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia [email protected] V4000 Mod (Passive)/TBS6904/Arch Linux Multiseat/Krypton x 3/HP Media IR remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
(2017-09-18, 10:22)nickr Wrote: debug log (wiki)

Ok. Here is kodi.log
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia [email protected] V4000 Mod (Passive)/TBS6904/Arch Linux Multiseat/Krypton x 3/HP Media IR remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
@BytEvil

The cache settings in your advancedsettings.xml are incorrect and non-operational. See here... HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki)
(2017-09-18, 11:00)Karellen Wrote: @BytEvil

The cache settings in your advancedsettings.xml are incorrect and non-operational. See here... HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache (wiki)

This settings is not necessary for me at all, thanks, removed... ))
Hi, I can see high CPU usage (one whole core consumed) when using Logsimple or Logregex events, any idea ?

Or if I would like to monitor OnSleep and OnWake notifications how can I do that via JSON notification ?
Which sender, method and data to use ?

Thanks,
Juraj
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)

Execute user tasks for Kodi events (callbacks ver2)53