• 11(current)
Release [TSDB] - The Sports Database Video Scraper
(2020-09-15, 05:42)fleeball Wrote: Trying to get this working with my F1 collection. I have tried naming and renaming using the examples provided and even used the example on TSDB website, but nothing seems to work. Can some please post a working example of the file structure they are using to import their F1 collection using this scarper. Thanks in advance.
I've just tested and your correct, it seems the last commit from @Mitico broke the non "vs" event sport lookup.

Try this version

https://www.thesportsdb.com/metadata.the...db.com.zip
(2020-09-15, 20:49)docwra Wrote:
(2020-09-15, 05:42)fleeball Wrote: Trying to get this working with my F1 collection. I have tried naming and renaming using the examples provided and even used the example on TSDB website, but nothing seems to work. Can some please post a working example of the file structure they are using to import their F1 collection using this scarper. Thanks in advance.
I've just tested and your correct, it seems the last commit from @Mitico broke the non "vs" event sport lookup.

Try this version

Awesome work. Thank you. It was driving me crazy.
Hi, I tried it with some NFL games, AEW Dynamite and WCW PPV but I can't get it to work. I created a structure:

Sports --> NFL --> Season 2020 --> NFL.2020-09-13.Atlanta.Falcons.vs.Seattle.Seahawks.(fileformat)   
Sports --> WCW --> Season 1994 --> WCW.1994.04.17.Spring.Stampede.1994.(fileformat)  

for example

but non of these would create a series or show up in Kodi after using the Sports Database Video Scraper for the folders.
What did I do wrong?
thanks in advance.
Yeh 2 team "vs" sports are really hard to get working sadly, there is another version posted earlier that might help but it breaks normal event scraping.

I'm not sure what the answer is sorry as I didn't write the scraper.

It does work great with single events like boxing or motoracing.

Try this version

I'm trying to watch UFC events with Kodi 18.9 on a "Chromecast with Google TV."  I installed that addon and didn't notice any changes.  After trying to update my TV library it says:

Couldn't download information
Unable to connect to remote server.  Would you like to continue scanning?

Did I miss any steps or do something wrong?
(2021-02-21, 17:53)nuggeto Wrote:

Try this version

I'm trying to watch UFC events with Kodi 18.9 on a "Chromecast with Google TV."  I installed that addon and didn't notice any changes.  After trying to update my TV library it says:

Couldn't download information
Unable to connect to remote server.  Would you like to continue scanning?

Did I miss any steps or do something wrong?
Not that I can see, but hard to tell without seeing a kodi debug log.
Scraper and API has gone through a number of changes recently to fix a few things and improve speed.

Naming conventions confirmed working are:

By Date
php:

C:\Sports\Formula E\Season 2020-2021\Formula.E.2021-02-26.Diriyah.ePrix.Race.1.mkv
C:\Sports\Formula 1\Season 2022\Formula.1.2022-04-10.Australian.Grand.Prix.mkv
C:\Sports\Boxing\2022\Boxing.2022-04-23.Tyson.Fury.vs.Dillian.Whyte.mkv
C:\Sports\NFL\Season 2013\American.NFL.2013-09-16.Cincinnati.Bengals.vs.Pittsburgh.Steelers.mkv
NOTE: Date matching only works if there is a single event that day in the league. It has a big limitation for team sports which tend to have multiple events on a day such as soccer or NFL.

By Round
php:

C:\Sports\Formula 1\Season 2006\Formula 1 S2006E01.mkv
C:\Sports\NASCAR Cup Series\Season 2015\NASCAR Sprint Cup Series S2015E01.mkv
Big Grin  New Python Sports TV Show Scraper! Big Grin

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=368208
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TSDB] - The Sports Database Video Scraper3