Install Media Portal Client
Hi
wonder if it possible to reinstall MediaPortal PVR client. some how I uninstall it.
I can't get it back.don't find it anywhere?
I don't wan't to reinstall Kodi.
I run on RB Pi2.
backgound software are from Max2play
Hm you could search for a zip file, but I think it should be in the official Kodi repo.
Are that possible to download Official Kodi repo somewhere.
I have discover that the mediaportal was not inclouded in that kodi version that come with Max2play. also many plugin are not there
so it would be nice if I can download hole kodi repo?
You cannot just download the MediaPortal pvr addon. All PVR addons are binary addons and not Python addons. That means that they should be compiled and bundled together with Kodi. BInary addons are different for each OS and for each architecture (x86, x64, ARM etc.).
OpenElec for RPi2 includes them by default.
You should contact the people behind Max2play and ask them how you can download and install the addon on their custom distribution. I've never heard of Max2play, so I can't help you.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
The system are buildt on Raspbian
Hey Daarn,
hope I'm not too late, I just did that today. I went to MyOSMC, and selected the App Store. I selected TVHeadend server (I think, I was just trying anything) and the MediaPortal PVR came back after I did that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install Media Portal Client0