Move Vertical Menu to the left edge of screen
Cheers all,
Kudos Marcel on your fantastic skin !!
I was wondering which file to edit/which section in order to move the Vertical Simple Home Menu to the left edge of the screen?
I'm using submenus to the right not inline, Jarvis version.
Also, how to disable the backgrounds that i use on the home screen per-shortcut from appearing when goinf to that shortcut? they just confuse my vision when having them behind menus i'm working on Smile
Thanks a lot for any input guys.
1) Can you make me a small mockup how you would liek it ?
I can can then include it in the skin. Just some simple drawing with paint poiting out what you mean is enough.

2) Let me see if I get this right. You have setup specific background for your shortcuts, those appear when you hover over a shortcut. But when you click on the shortcut and go into the section you would like them to be gone ? I can do that but to what background should it fallback than ? The global one ? Or just plain black ?
Normally you should see the fanart image of the item in the section and only the section based background when there is no fanart
(2016-01-14, 02:25)marcelveldt Wrote: 1) Can you make me a small mockup how you would liek it ?
I can can then include it in the skin. Just some simple drawing with paint poiting out what you mean is enough.

2) Let me see if I get this right. You have setup specific background for your shortcuts, those appear when you hover over a shortcut. But when you click on the shortcut and go into the section you would like them to be gone ? I can do that but to what background should it fallback than ? The global one ? Or just plain black ?
Normally you should see the fanart image of the item in the section and only the section based background when there is no fanart

Thanks again Marcel for always replying and supporting us with your marvelous skin Smile
1) here is a link to what I have in mind:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3A451J...sp=sharing

2)You got it right. I want the background when going into the section to be the global background i have chosen. It's easier for the eyes because the menus in sections have a degree of transparency that makes it hard to see clearly. Of course the weather section shouldn't be the same as it uses weather fanart which is nice to keep.

Thanks for helping out Marcel Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Move Vertical Menu to the left edge of screen0