• 3(current)
Release [Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)
Nd here something "special"!

Did Code a "Custom Window" to browse through Music-Addons in a bit a different Way.

Im quite Happy with how it turns out.

Its possible to browse through "Soundcloud Addon" and "Mixcloud Addon" content. All within one Custom Window. It's also possible to do a search directly from and within this Custom Window

here some Screens:

You can switch between "Icon Layout" and "List Layout" to show the content.

Here's a Vid. which shows the Window in Action:
(Note: the Keybord is just a (working) placeholder, and may look different once the skin is done.)

(all done via Skinning and content from the Addons (no additional scripts!).)

chears

__

some more picts:
watch gallery
Really nice. The custom window skin file could be used by different skins, right?
(2016-02-28, 21:00)xhaggi Wrote: Really nice. The custom window skin file could be used by different skins, right?

"Thanks"

As long someone got the skils to do it, jer would be possible.

(You have to adjust the skin and (depending on the way you would like to merge the window) also the window itself. ; , but jer, in generall.. )

wouldnt reccomend this as this window probably wouldnt match as god as it does in this skin, but.. WinkBig Grin Big Grin Wink
Took me a while, but the biggest part of the Live-TV section should be done now.

still need some work ond LTV OSD part, but the basics for the views are coded now.

(Did code The EPG (timeline, now, next, and channel) and the channel views not just once, guess i keep it now that way.)

as you can see on the screens it is possible to use a "Fanart" as "Background" or show the default BG i.e." Video Background", whatever fits the taste.

Screens:

watch gallery
Have to say I really love where this is going.
It's minimalist and efficient, yet quite superb and beautiful.

Thanks for your hard work.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2016-03-20, 09:04)Maxoo Wrote: Have to say I really love where this is going.

I second this. The is something very elegant about what you are creating here. Some nice animations to top things off would just make this thing super pretty. My wife would be in love with our TV screen.
(2016-03-20, 09:04)Maxoo Wrote: Have to say I really love where this is going.

Thanks for the kinde Words!

(2016-03-20, 16:50)wex101 Wrote: I second this. The is something very elegant about what you are creating here. Some nice animations to top things off would just make this thing super pretty. My wife would be in love with our TV screen.
No special animations on the Live-TV Section (just Window open/close and sideblade) Wink
Did some small chanches to the Live-TV part.

As i wasnt too happy with the "spaces" (size), after using it for a while, i decide to go a bit bigger. (Did keep everything else)

+ ODS part is done now to

Screens:

watch gallery

did also update some Views in the meantime, more Screens as soon as i find Time..
Views:

I guess i can call the Views done for now..

did expend some of thows i already showd in this tread to other Cathegories, and ad some new views. Also the Addonbrowser Views (System -> Addons) are done.

the basic Views (such as Thumbnail View, and List View) are available everywhere, while more "special" Views like "Coverflow" or "Filelist" (Music section) and "Fanartslide" (Video section). are only present at there own category.

Here some Screens: (hopefully not too much Wink )

Movie Views:
watch gallery

and with a liddle Help from Script "skin.helper.service" some special set Views:
watch gallery

Views on tv show level: (basicly the same as for Movies):
watch gallery

Music section with "Coverflow" for Albums and "Filelist" for Titles (Singles / Songs / Files)
watch gallery

Artist section: (Basicly the same Views as in Albums with one exeption: (-> 1st Screen)
watch gallery

Most of the Views are also available at "Addon level": (Here as ea Examlpe the 7TV and the Soundcloud Addon)
watch gallery

The Addonbrowser (System -> Addons) - Here are currently 3 Views Available, guess should be enought)
watch gallery

And last but not least the Picture Section (only the Basic Views (Thumbnail and List)
watch gallery

So, hope this wasnt to much!

if you wish less screens in the Future just tell, and i try to reduce the amouth of Screenshots...
Beautiful!
+1. Really nice work! Can't wait to try this out.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Soon I think....Great work

Sent from my GT-I9190
beautiful screens Ratanplan
B...E...A...Utiful skin man!
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Wink nice work man Can't wait to try
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)4