• 1(current)
Release [Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)
Lucid RC1 Krypton (Updated) release.

A while ago i startet, Inspired by "silver87hun"'s Screens of his "Juci" with some Mockups and a Concept for a New Skin "Lucid". After i did the Mockups i then pretty quickliy decide to give it a go Skinningwise to see how the Ideas Looks on the Big Screen.

After several lines of Code this Skin is now pretty close to what i had in Minde and supports now different Scripts and Addons.

----
Now, after some Months of Coding im pretty Happy to offer you a first look in to "Lucid" and a Testversion available to download.
----

Screeen (Home):

The Idea behinde Lucid was to Create a Modern Skin which is easy to setup and offers support for current Scripts and Addons.

You can choose between different Homescreen designs (Horizontal and Verical)

Scripts and Addons which comes with the Skin:

• script.favourites
• script.skinshortcuts (alows you to customize the Homemenu, Submenu, Widgets, and for thows who like, also custom Addons in Home.)
• script.playalbum (alows you to Play a Album or a Song straight from the Album Info Dialog)
• script.extendedinfo (i included a lot of its functionality directly in to the Skin, as some of you might already knew from Skins like "Arctic zephyr" where i also borrowed some code.)
• script.skin.helper.service (just more to use, Images, labels, ..)
• script.image.resource.select (alows you to use dfifferent Weather Icons or Weather Fanart packs.)
• plugin.program.autocompletion (offers you "autocomplete" for the virtual Keybord -> needs Skinsetting)

Scripts and Addons which are supported by the Skin (needs manual Installation)

• globalsearch (alows you to search directly from the Home Menu for what ever you looking for)
• script.libraryeditor (allows you to edit ur Library right from the Infodialog, chanche genres and so on..)
• service.kn.switchtimer (allows you to set "switchtimers" from the PVR Infodialog, as soon as the script is installed you can set and manage your switchtimers in the "TV" section)
• service.nextup.notification (shows a notification for the next Episode -> you can set up in the Addon how it shuld act)
• script.artistslideshow (allows you to show Fanart of the Artist from the currently Playing Song -> needs Skinsetting after Installation)
• cinema.experience (allows you to show Trailer, Trivia, Sounddemos and much, much more before starting a Movie -> a Button in the "VideoInfoDialog" will show up.)
• script.artwork.downloader (allows you to download additional Artwork -> a Button in the "VideoInfoDialog" will show up.

(hope i got all)

Some Screens (new)
watch gallery

Some Screens:
watch gallery

Some special Features i would like to name:

This Skin offers a lot of Features, here i would like to point out some you might wont finde in other Skins.

1st: OnlineMusicBrowser

you can acces this Window in the Submenu from "Music". It alows you to browse thru Content from the "Soundcloud" and the "Mixcloud" - Addon in a different way. (You must have to have at least one of this two Addons installed)

2nd: Video Background

a small Video Preview with Backgroundvideo enabled:

Lucid offers a Lot of Background Settings, i Included more thamn 50!! pregiven Backgrounds to choose from, or simply choose your own.
You can also use "Weather Fanart" as Backgroung, or choose a Video (the Video can be in any Video Format Kodi supports. You can also choose a Folder with different Videos in it. As soon you start a Movie, the BG Video will stop, and start playing after you stop watching the Movie or TV-Show.)

I would already Thank specialy Hitcher and Ronie for there Forumsupport.
and of Course Hitcher for "Conq" which i use as a base for this Skin.
And other Skinners for a Code snipped here and there.

---------------------------------
old Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id7ZmrGR...e=youtu.be
----------------------------------

Download Krypton (V:0.3.07): Link

Download Jarvis (V:0.1.55): (its the blue Button with the white Cloud with arrow) be carefull to use the right Button!

Please Note: This Skin is Currently for Jarvis (16) only!
(you may have to set the "Shortcuts" to Skindefault to be able to acces special features like the "Addonbrowser" or the "OnlineMusicBrowser".)

-

Donate:

If you Like my Work i would be Happy if you consider a donation (everything gratefully accepted from 1 to ?)

Donate to keep me going!
(Rantanplan-1 aka. TR.One aka. TK.-1)

Regards
Nice work! Really nice Smile
Tanks.

-----

Weather is now almost done. Here some Screens:

Default Weather Addons:

Extendend Weather Addons:

watch gallery

I'll may do some cosmetical changes, but the general layout will be kept i guess.
Looks great!
Thanks.

--

Did do some cosmetical chanches (get rid of the panels) and added "Weekend Forecast" to the Weather View.

watch gallery
Did some changes to the Homescreen and add new Layouts.
(Now there are "guide arrows" instead of the old lines.)

Icons:

At the moment there are two Options (Dark or Bright Icons)

Screens:
watch gallery

Did go a bit cracy and did add more than 200! Icons to choose from.

And here a new Textbased Homscreenlayout:

At the moment its possible to choose between

-3 Items (no bar)
-3 Items bright bar
-3 Items dark bar
-5 Items (no bar)
-5 Items bright bar
-5 Items dark bar

Screens:
watch gallery

Not shure at the Moment if i keep all of them at the End.

Maybe i'll also add a Vertical Layout... we'll see..
Looks good mate. The home menu with the widgets reminds me a bit how I did it in BelloFredo. Like it.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Thanks.

Sadly thre isnt more/much Interest, did thout at least the Option to have a video as a background (loop) would catch some attention (as much as i knew this wasnt done before.)

However (maybe as a last Post in this treat) some Screens with a video playing in the back + option to "mix background with video" Enabled.

watch gallery

regards
Currently it's very silent in the skinning section compared to the last months, no matter in which thread you are. Keep moving forward.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
That looks beautiful! Do you have eta for release?
(2016-01-24, 21:32)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Thanks.

Sadly thre isnt more/much Interest, did thout at least the Option to have a video as a background (loop) would catch some attention (as much as i knew this wasnt done before.)

Wrong Smile Made it time ago for CE V2 ... but never really got attention too. Sad youtube

(2016-01-24, 21:32)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: However (maybe as a last Post in this treat) some Screens with a video playing in the back + option to "mix background with video" Enabled.

regards

Keep it up, always nice to see new ideas !
It's always hard to get attention to new skins and only the die hard forum visitors will jump in and comment. Just keep it up.
Problem with us helping to promote it would also get some angry users in case the skin is never finished/released. Sadly this is part of the process.
I'm sure we'll do another WIP skin promotion soon and could include it.

Having the video in German doesn't really help either Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Keep the faith Rantanplan-1 :-)
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Maybe if there was a alpha version for users to play with there would be more interest.

The skin looks amazing....please keep up the hard work.
I agree. Please continue development.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)4