• 2(current)
Release [Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)
Don't mistake the lack of comments as a lack of interest Ratanplan, the screenshots are beautiful and once an alpha release is available to road test you'll get more comments and interest expressed.

I like the changes to guide arrows on home menu for navigating submenu items and including options for menu bar.
Quote:Maybe if there was a alpha version for users to play with there would be more interest.

Heh. If interest means "that's nice... Now please implement random feature x,y,z just for me". Go for your life kids. My advice for what it's worth: build the whole skin, get it on the main repo and let regular users road test it for you. The WIP skins forum is a total waste of time these days.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
@sualfred / @butchabay / @Martijn / @thedeadman _&_ @bry- / @Scott00007

Thanks for the encouraging Words. !
(2016-01-26, 02:13)Scott00007 Wrote: Maybe if there was a alpha version for users to play with there would be more interest.

Just wasnt shure if its worth the effort after having not much reactions.

a alpha make not much sense at such a early stage imo.
(2016-01-26, 13:25)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 02:13)Scott00007 Wrote: Maybe if there was a alpha version for users to play with there would be more interest.

Just wasnt shure if its worth the effort after having not much reactions.

a alpha make not much sense at such a early stage imo.

Fair enough...it's your call of course. I just know that I like to play around with skins...even if they aren't ready for prime time.
(2016-01-26, 13:43)Scott00007 Wrote: I just know that I like to play around with skins...even if they aren't ...

I usaly post screens of the Skinned parts, so nothingmore is done at this time to playaround with. (or it's functional, but doesnt look like it's suposed to look once the work is done, there more arguments, which speak to me against a to early alpha. I guess videos and screens shows well what is already done and give a impression on how it could look like once the Skin is ready for a tryal.)
Video and screen shots are awesome!

You are free to release it when you want.

It's just hard sometimes when you post such tantalizing things......I want to start messing around!!!
Some first Impressions from some Views

Screens:

watch gallery
Looking great.
Nice views!
Looking good Ratanplan, like the subtle watched/unwatched overlay icons
I usually come to the WIP subforum just to see if there is any update on the skins I'm interested, but never comment. I'm sure many people do the same.

Anyway, I hope you continue your nice project. I like minimalist skins and your looks great so far.

Cheers!
Thanks.

-------

Here some screens from the OSD im currently working on.

it isnt everything done by now, but enouth to share some screens i guess.

(currently there are two Info styles to choose from. A simple Info (Just Text and progressbar) and "Extended Info" with Cover Title Fileinfo and Plot.)

there are also different options for "Artistslideshow"

Screens:

watch gallery

Regards
Nice work! Liking the dark, simple yet sophisticated look. Please keep it up! The more great skins, the better!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Thanks!

---

Guess i'll rework the "player icons" (Play / paus / fastforward, a.s.o.) as im not completely happy with how it looks now. (i knew, just small chanches, but guess will have a efect for the general OSD look.)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)4