Game controller art for Retroplayer
What time is it there? Is it not 4am?

Regarding question 1: ok no stats Sad
Regarding question 2: Looks enough for me
Regarding question 3: I think we need to find a way to do this, the visual cue of seeing what physical controller controls what port is really valuable.
Regarding unassign inside a list: we can have it inside, but ideally I really don't want to go through a list to get rid of the list item itself - if that makes sense, so I'd keep it outside (as well)

Players:
I'd say 4 players at max for consoles that support it (n64 et similar).

If you want to cater for those strange devices that duplicate game controller ports we can do that too, but I'd hold off for now.
I'd do a basic version avoiding those gimmicks for now.

Mame is another story, yet there are not so many games that support 5+ players, so they can wait for a while.
In Mame's case I think that besides a default mapping for "controller type" (steering wheel, gun, joystick, etc...) I think a per-game mapping is mandatory (later on, ok).

Are we mapping RESET buttons for consoles?

So my real question now is: at what point can we start implementing parts of this to see how it works?
Do you need EVERY image of every console and every controller plus relative icons and ON/OFF statuses before it can be even started?

It would be nice if the system worked with incremental art upgrades so as I complete the art it can be inserted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game controller art for Retroplayer - by grumpygamer - 2016-02-02, 14:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Game controller art for Retroplayer1