Anyone getting this addon to work at all?
No matter which autotuning option I pick in the options, I get one or two channels. Disable Watch Flagging does not do anything, everything still gets flagged. Sometimes it'll just stop playing as soon as it's started and go back to the program menu.

I have version 0.7.1b from the Lunatixz repository, and I am running Isengard 15.2
Is that a bad combination? Is there a combination of versions that somewhat works?

I'm so looking forward to getting this to work. I'd love to be able to watch my own channels, with disable watch flagging working. I had it somewhat working at one point about a year ago, even added youtube channels with the manager, but then the UI became so slow I had to uninstall it. I've never been able to get it at least somewhat working since.

What are the options here? Or is it better to wait for a more stable version. Thanks.
@elra what are my options? pay a fortune teller to give me insight into your problem? I'd say by your refusal to read any of my posts you're better of not using PseudoTV Live.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I'm very sorry to not have included a log: http://xbmclogs.com/p1ievkxxm
I would very much appreciate some help. I'm sorry but don't know what you mean by refusal to read any of your posts. I have read the guides, went through the important threads, other threads and tried forum searches for my issues, I've been able to get it work before so I don't wanna give up yet. My assumption was there was an issue I was not aware or could find in the forums. Sorry again if my earlier post was poor, and thanks in advance.
(2016-01-14, 21:07)elra Wrote: I'm very sorry to not have included a log: http://xbmclogs.com/p1ievkxxm
I would very much appreciate some help. I'm sorry but don't know what you mean by refusal to read any of your posts. I have read the guides, went through the important threads, other threads and tried forum searches for my issues, I've been able to get it work before so I don't wanna give up yet. My assumption was there was an issue I was not aware or could find in the forums. Sorry again if my earlier post was poor, and thanks in advance.

So you felt the best way to get help was to create a thread called "Anyone getting this addon to work at all?", not post a log... then suggest waiting for a stable build? rather than conclude the problem is on your end?

(2016-01-14, 21:07)elra Wrote: "don't know what you mean by refusal to read any of your posts"

There is a bug thread with specific instructions, also the main thread includes topic rules and a wealth of information.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off harsh, I'd like to help everyone if I could... but the first step must be an attempt to help yourself first, Good luck...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone getting this addon to work at all?0