Unable to send private message
I posted a question in this thread a couple of days ago and I got two helpful replies. Now I need to ask one user an additional question but I can't seem to send him a private message. Somehow, I'm not allowed to do that? I click on his or her username and then "send private messsage" but it comes back with an error.

You haven't made enough posts yet. It's an anti spam measure as there was a spate of user accounts being specifically set up just to spam PM genuine users. It was recently tweaked to allow new users to receive and read PM's, but the sending block is still in place.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I understand. Problem is, how else am I supposed to contact them? I followed up in the thread first but they don't check it anymore. Can you help me by any chance? One of 'em mentioned I could update the movie scraper manually but I don't know where to download the right version compatible with my version of XBMC. For more info please read my original question.
I've PM'd him (and you) on your behalf to request the zip information.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks man!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to send private message0