Mod Blue Themed PVR for Aeon Madnox with Artwork / Amazon Instant / Netflix / iPlayer
Would love to bug hunt this for you, can test on Windows 10, Krypton 17.6, Stalker Middleware and IPTV Simple PVR Clients if you need Smile
I have a Intel NUC with Librelec on it, would love to test this out Smile

dreamer
I would love to test this beautiful piece of work on a Mac. Thanks in advance
hi i also would like to try this awesome mod, im on libreelec and a daily pvr user.
cant't wait to try it.
(2017-12-24, 13:02)dt77h Wrote: hi i also would like to try this awesome mod, im on libreelec and a daily pvr user.
cant't wait to try it.
 Hi please send me the link to test please , thanks a lot using aeon madnox on kodi jarvis
Update
Apologies to all the users who have recently requested to test. 
I was very busy over the Xmas period travelling, with only limited internet access.
Well, as things stand currently, I have previously sent the files needed to run this Mod to maybe 25-30 users so that they could assist/help with testing on a variety of different platforms. The only small thing I did ask each user was for them to give me feedback. Regretfully, I have only ever had feedback from 1 user to date.
With this lack of response from anybody, it's very hard for me to maintain any level of interest in the project and have now moved onto other things.
Again, apologies to any of the recent users who genuinely did want to help out with testing. I trust you will be able to respect and appreciate my own position and frustration.
Finally, many thanks for all the kind comments given....
Hi
Any one got the link of this  pvr blue theme? Please how can I get it? Thanks
Hello all is posible send my blue theme please

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blue Themed PVR for Aeon Madnox with Artwork / Amazon Instant / Netflix / iPlayer1