Help needed Custom Video Node
Hello i've a video library organized this way:

SerieTv (root)
- Title (something like "Castle")
-Season X (English episodes)
-Stagione X (italian dubbed episodes)

Id'like to filter tv shows by language,is there a way to do it without moving around my episodes? I've tryed a Rule on Path (operator="contains" value="Season"), but i think it doesn't match becouse that's the path for episodes and not whole series.

Can i group Episodes by Tv Series? this way i could aply the rule on episodes and then group them by tv series

Thanks
Hmm, not sure of a good way. One idea would be to manually use video tags (wiki) to mark when you have a language available for a show. Unless someone is working on a group-by show option.
i've made a bit of moving around files and now i've two sources for tv shows: one with english content, and one with italian dubbed content. I've made two distinct parent video nodes based on this sources... and it's almost there, just as i would like it to be,but if i search a tvshow like bones, which has content in english and in italian, i can find it only in one of the two nodes.That's a problem.Also i see all the episodes under the tv show even if they are on the other source.

I think it's like this becouse i'm filtering tv show by path while what i really want is to filter at episodes level but i'm not sure it's possible, at least not the way i would like it. I know i can create a new node with the correct filter, but i don't know where to place the xml in the library structure (to make kodi apply the filter once i've selected and entered to explore the tv show).

It's like i want to go one level deeper than permitted, or at least shown (maybe im lucky and it's possible....), in documentation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed Custom Video Node0