Mod Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 17 Krypton
(2016-03-18, 12:50)querty1000 Wrote: scott, any news here? the onscreen menu for video and audio settings have been altered and doesn't work anymore

Working here on 0313 so need to know more about what you are doing

but...

At this stage of Krypton, where many skin changes are needed, you need to pull directly from the repo files which have commits every couple days. Currently working on 9.1.16 hope to have a zip of it in a couple days. I have a couple of Jarvis fixes (8.2.1) that are going out and these are now pulled forward into Krypton.

Something to check out is the new game controller setup in Krypton. I coded the dialog but don't really understand how it is supposed to function.

scott s.
@scott967, for now is only input for games control, check this post

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=252465
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-03-19, 03:23)scott967 Wrote:
(2016-03-18, 12:50)querty1000 Wrote: scott, any news here? the onscreen menu for video and audio settings have been altered and doesn't work anymore
At this stage of Krypton, where many skin changes are needed, you need to pull directly from the repo files which have commits every couple days.

Oh, i see, its fixed for 10 days ago already. The video and audio OSD is workable again, Thank you!
A new release 9.1.17 of Aeon MQ5 Krypton Mod is available (see first post for links). This is a zip-file release that can be downloaded and installed from zip. This release is required for current Kodi 17 (Krypton) releases in the Alpha 2 merge cycle (tested with nightly 0505 and 0508). As always latest files can be found on my github account (scott967) in the "master" branch.

scott s.
BiG thx @scott967 for these Krypton m0d Wink I installed Krypton Mod ver 9.1.15 for Kodi 17.0 alpha 1, cause alpha 2 isnt released for the atv4 yet. It runs fine and l00ks awesome, only have one Prob with the "Favourite Script" everytime I go back from my Movies back to Home, I get that Favourite Script error in the upper left. I searched the repos but cant find any Favourite Script.
(2016-05-21, 20:20)j0k3r Wrote: BiG thx @scott967 for these Krypton m0d Wink I installed Krypton Mod ver 9.1.15 for Kodi 17.0 alpha 1, cause alpha 2 isnt released for the atv4 yet. It runs fine and l00ks awesome, only have one Prob with the "Favourite Script" everytime I go back from my Movies back to Home, I get that Favourite Script error in the upper left. I searched the repos but cant find any Favourite Script.

I will have to investigate as I don't use that script.

scott s.
Aeon MQ5 Kryptonmod ver 9.1.18 is released. This version is intended for use with the official Kodi 17 Alpha 2 release. Details and links at the top of the first post.

scott s.
hi!
i'm trying to make a video add-on label (i wanna see all video addons) in the main menu. the label is here but no reaction when i click on it
if i choose a special video addon, there is no problem)

build #704
release 9.1.18
Hi Scott

thanks for continuing to port this over to the new versions, i have begun to test krypton and you have saved me a ton of work by having this ready, i was debugging something else and noticed in my log a lot of error relating to pvrmanager.enabled setting missing, this is the only thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=265728 i have seen that discusses this as the function has been removed from Krypton so far i have eliminated the errors by removing the pvrmanager setting reference in Includestopmenu.xml but have no idea on the impact that has or what it actually does at the moment, but i don't use pvr so not a huge issue for me, but wanted to give a heads up and will try and figure out a work around with you
(2016-07-08, 11:25)tilu01 Wrote: hi!
i'm trying to make a video add-on label (i wanna see all video addons) in the main menu. the label is here but no reaction when i click on it
if i choose a special video addon, there is no problem)

build #704
release 9.1.18

Thanks for reporting. This is indeed a bug which has been in the skin for quite some time (I was tracing the history as far as Kodi 15 but quit at that point).

Updated files are available at my Github here: https://github.com/scott967/Aeon_MQ5_Mod_Krypton you can find them in the most recent commit https://github.com/scott967/Aeon_MQ5_Mod...6e33e01057 for "Fix video Add-ons display menu".

scott s.
(2016-07-08, 15:50)orby Wrote: Hi Scott

thanks for continuing to port this over to the new versions, i have begun to test krypton and you have saved me a ton of work by having this ready, i was debugging something else and noticed in my log a lot of error relating to pvrmanager.enabled setting missing, this is the only thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=265728 i have seen that discusses this as the function has been removed from Krypton so far i have eliminated the errors by removing the pvrmanager setting reference in Includestopmenu.xml but have no idea on the impact that has or what it actually does at the moment, but i don't use pvr so not a huge issue for me, but wanted to give a heads up and will try and figure out a work around with you

Thanks. Yes it's true that you can't turn pvrmanager on/off any more in the TV settings. I don't really agree with that change but it's "above my pay grade" and I guess driven by some other design choices I think related to audio dsp manager. The change is documented in PR 9429 and I'm guessing is an easy fix but will need some testing.

scott s.
perfect, working now! thx
how can i switch settings that epg is shown over the entire screen and not only at bottom of screen when pressing epg button during live tv is running ?

when i press epg button in main menu epg is shown over the entire screen...
(2016-07-13, 20:23)QLink Wrote: how can i switch settings that epg is shown over the entire screen and not only at bottom of screen when pressing epg button during live tv is running ?

when i press epg button in main menu epg is shown over the entire screen...

In any Live TV view, use <m> key to access top menu
On "view options/change view" click on the button for "Activate Guide:Low List" to disable the low list style epg and get the normal epg (close and reopen the epg window to see the change).

scott s.
thanks man, that did the trick Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 17 Krypton10