• 4(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)
When you are in the first screen that you posted press M
then go to settings and select layout 4 and fanart of the artist
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed: thanks
Updated... see first post...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
hi,

i'm on openelec 6.0.3 with kodi 15.2 and the second version of your amazing skin (shelf 3Dis amazing!)

so i have one problem, i haven't shelf 3d for music!

i can activate it in the "view option" in music menu but it not appear in the list view!

works perfectly in films!

i forgot something?
Thanks! I dont know what could be your problem Huh... That view only work with local music not from streaming addons... You must also have your music properly scanned to the library and it should work...
Hi,

It seems that the widget "Upcoming Movies - The MovieDB" doesn't work now in this last update. It just says busy. This widget works for me using the original MQ6 or the Angelinas modded version.

Also, a bigger problem is that this skin and Angelinas version both cause KODI to throw an error when exiting. I'm running Windows 10, and the error that pops up says "ERROR: Exception caught on main loop. Exiting" If you don't click the OK button in this dialog before it disappears then Windows 10 becomes unresponsive, and KODI dumps a crashlog.dmp file. My guess is that the last line in the log file is the clue:

20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: stopped
20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: destroy
20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: closing down remote control service
20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: unload sections
20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/
20:54:11 T:5704 ERROR: dllFreeLibrary - Invalid hModule specified
Love this mod especially the slanted music view, just a question though, in the Shelf 3D movie view is it possible to go into the smaller cover size first instead of the larger, this would be great, keep up the great work.
(2016-03-16, 04:20)Picard Wrote: Love this mod especially the slanted music view, just a question though, in the Shelf 3D movie view is it possible to go into the smaller cover size first instead of the larger, this would be great, keep up the great work.

Thanks! To get that you should edit MyVideoNav.xml and remove line 8 that reads

<onload condition="SubString(Container.Viewmode,Move)">Container.SetViewMode(74)</onload>
(2016-03-16, 03:00)leejk Wrote: Hi,

It seems that the widget "Upcoming Movies - The MovieDB" doesn't work now in this last update. It just says busy. This widget works for me using the original MQ6 or the Angelinas modded version.

You're right, there's been a change in the info provider... you must edit the next files... Home.xml - Line 1908 - Change...

<onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(name)].widgets,extras.upcoming)</onclick>

to...

<onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(name)].widgets,extras.upcomingmovies)</onclick>

IncludesVariables.xml - Line 3540 - Change...

<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),extras.upcoming)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=upcoming</value>

to...

<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),extras.upcoming)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=upcomingmovies</value>

(2016-03-16, 03:00)leejk Wrote: Also, a bigger problem is that this skin and Angelinas version both cause KODI to throw an error when exiting. I'm running Windows 10, and the error that pops up says "ERROR: Exception caught on main loop. Exiting" If you don't click the OK button in this dialog before it disappears then Windows 10 becomes unresponsive, and KODI dumps a crashlog.dmp file. My guess is that the last line in the log file is the clue:

20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: stopped
20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: destroy
20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: closing down remote control service
20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: unload sections
20:54:03 T:5704 NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/
20:54:11 T:5704 ERROR: dllFreeLibrary - Invalid hModule specified

I have two computers (w7 and w10) and in both have the line ERROR: dllFreeLibrary - Invalid hModule specified, but I don't have the problem that you mentioned, kodi just exits normally...

By the way. I'm willing to help whenever possible, but maybe I'm old fashioned and keep liking simple words like "please", "thanks" and so on...Wink
Thanks for that works fine ,I like the smaller case, another thing, I can't seem to be able to select screens with up arrow.
With the smaller case that's not possible... it's not designed as a complete view, only to make browsing easier in Shelf 3D. Once in Shelf 3D you have to press down arrow twice to select screens and other options.
Since there were some widgets that weren't working due to a change in the info provider addon, I have fixed them and updated the link of the first post.
(2016-03-16, 11:43)manfeed Wrote: I have two computers (w7 and w10) and in both have the line ERROR: dllFreeLibrary - Invalid hModule specified, but I don't have the problem that you mentioned, kodi just exits normally...

Ok, good to know, likely it's a KODI/Windows issue then as I found some others who are seeing it too since KODI Jarvis betas. Turning off hardware acceleration seems to work for some. Anyway, great mod!

Thanks
I mean in the larger view as well you can't select other views, like posterlite, wall etc. thanks again
(2016-03-17, 04:36)Picard Wrote: I mean in the larger view as well you can't select other views, like posterlite, wall etc. thanks again

I can't see the problemHuh

In the larger view as you call it, press: ARROW DOWN - ARROW DOWN - ARROW UP - ARROW UP and you'll be able to select whichever view you want...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)8