Android Movie quality info inside player
In (Confluence) skin you can see the quality info while the video is playing, the one that tells you it is 720p or 1080p, how can I get this to work on Amber inside the video player?

Thanks
I mean this:

(2016-01-26, 09:53)Iaai Wrote: I mean this:

Hi, the image is showing as unavailable to me but I am working on a reworked OSD for videos. The current implementation is a bit of a fudge as LiveTV controls and other controls are split across different windows. This will also show the audio\video badges along with other information in the OSD so I guess this is what you are looking for.

I'll try and post some screenshots this week to see what people think.
(2016-01-26, 10:59)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 09:53)Iaai Wrote: I mean this:

Hi, the image is showing as unavailable to me but I am working on a reworked OSD for videos. The current implementation is a bit of a fudge as LiveTV controls and other controls are split across different windows. This will also show the audio\video badges along with other information in the OSD so I guess this is what you are looking for.

I'll try and post some screenshots this week to see what people think.

Oops, sorry about that, I changed the link it should work now. and yes I think we are talking about the same thing, Thank you so much for the great work, and I will be waiting for the screen shots and the update.
The best way to get this information is to hit the "I" key on a keyboard or keymap Info to a button on a remote control.

(2016-01-26, 21:47)mjbxx Wrote: The best way to get this information is to hit the "I" key on a keyboard or keymap Info to a button on a remote control.

Thanks, this is one possible solution, but I'm using Nexus Player which doesn't have enough buttons on the remote Sad , so I think it would be nice if I could show it directly on the player.

Thanks anyway..
Hi, I've reworked the OSD files for a more consistent view, I have uploaded it to GitHub if you want to try it out

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....ree/PVROSD
(2016-01-29, 13:44)joethepartylion Wrote: Hi, I've reworked the OSD files for a more consistent view, I have uploaded it to GitHub if you want to try it out

Can you provide a screenshot of the OSD?
(2016-01-29, 18:49)mjbxx Wrote: Can you provide a screenshot of the OSD?

No problem, although photobucket is down so having to resort to one drive

For movies

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5C...hoto%2cjpg

For Live TV

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5C...hoto%2cjpg

Let me know what you think, thanks.
Fantastic work there @joethepartylion. The OSD now gives way more information than before. One request though. Is it possible to add an Info icon choice alongside the audio/video choices? It would be great for users who do not use a keyboard or the ability to keymap Info to a button on a remote and have access to a video's information.
(2016-01-29, 13:44)joethepartylion Wrote: Hi, I've reworked the OSD files for a more consistent view, I have uploaded it to GitHub if you want to try it out

Awesome! I've tried it on Windows since Kodi 16 is not installed on my Nexus Player yet, but I will as soon as I do.
It works great on Windows! Thanks a lot Blush
(2016-01-29, 23:01)mjbxx Wrote: Is it possible to add an Info icon choice alongside the audio/video choices? It would be great for users who do not use a keyboard or the ability to keymap Info to a button on a remote and have access to a video's information.

Thanks, it isn't possible to launch the info from a button as it is a dialog not a window, but I have added a button to allow you to toggle showing the plot on the OSD, is this the info you would want to see?

I'll try and upload the changes and a screenshot later.
(2016-01-31, 12:20)joethepartylion Wrote: Thanks, it isn't possible to launch the info from a button as it is a dialog not a window, but I have added a button to allow you to toggle showing the plot on the OSD, is this the info you would want to see?

I'll try and upload the changes and a screenshot later.
Yes. Plot info will be a nice addition to the OSD. Thanks!
(2016-01-31, 18:53)mjbxx Wrote: Yes. Plot info will be a nice addition to the OSD. Thanks!

Ok, added to the same GitHub, you'll need the media files too for the new icon. It is a toggle so will remember the setting and you can also activate it with the info button. Let me know if you have any issues/comments. Thanks.
(2016-01-31, 21:14)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 18:53)mjbxx Wrote: Yes. Plot info will be a nice addition to the OSD. Thanks!

Ok, added to the same GitHub, you'll need the media files too for the new icon. It is a toggle so will remember the setting and you can also activate it with the info button. Let me know if you have any issues/comments. Thanks.
Can you provide a screenshot of the OSD showing the Info button?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie quality info inside player0