Bug My Open issues & Feature requests (3.6.xx Beta)
According to 3.5.78

19b) Who created the icons?

22) a. When the stable will be released, the change will be also in a new beta?
b. [NEW REQUEST] For "Big List 2" please move the scrollbar to be next to the right of list and not the right side of the window.

25)
a. >>>>>>>>> :: EDIT :: It seems to be working good in 3.5.82
It's still not working. When I'm inside the Video Addons, I'm seeing the addons fanarts.
But when I'm going over them inside the Favorites widget, they are not shown (Black when it set the background as widget, or other background if it is set by different option)

b. How can I cancel the auto rotation for specific widget? Currently it seems that the setting of "Auto rotation widget" is for all the widgets.
(It's already asked in 11a before)

26) Checked, but:
For example, in TV Shows view, Episodes view, the "..." shows the Season's poster but for all the episodes inside it shows the general TV Show poster instead the Season's poster.
Can you fix it so all the episodes inside will show also the Season Poster?
(In Season view it's ok, each item shows its season poster, "All Seasons" shows the general poster, and "..." show the "back arrow" image)

27) [NEW BUG & QUESTION] Regarding the "Enable multiple widget rows":
a. Where is the setting which controlled how much rows to show for "Enable multiple widget rows"? I just want only 2 for example.
b. There is a Bug when there are 4 widgets, see it here: http://up415.siz.co.il/up1/trwjynyzyxlr.png
b1 - The discription.
b2 - I think there should be also scroll bar or other indication that you can go down/up.

28) [NEW ISSUE] Regarding the Background settings:
a. Previously when the background for an item in the Main screens set as None, it shows the background by the Global background setting.
Now it shows a default image. Can you set it as it was?
b. Can you add an option for Random videos background, but only with Movies/TV shows? (Without the MusicVideos)
c. ::EDIT:: Why "Global media fanart background" also including fanarts of temporary items that I have been watching them throurgh some of my Video Addons?
I don't want it to save it in this option, they should stay as temp images inside the Thumbnail folder I think or other places which it scanning.

29)::EDIT:: [NEW BUG] When I'm in TV Show information or Movie information in my library, when I'm pressing on the right-click with the mouse for going back to the library, it does but it also open the Options sideblade menu, when moving the mouse cursor, the Options menu close itself. Annoying a little.

Thanks.
Addition for 3.5.82

30) [NEW ISSUE] Regarding the View Modes:
a. [BUG] Square panel & Square panel details are not show Tags even if it enabled.
b. [BUG] Square panel details: The focused item is auto rotate between the items (Like in the widgets in the home screen)
c. [Request] For addons screen, for each View Mode that has "Info Panel", please add to the info panel also the version number & author.

31) [NEW BUG] Regarding to the focused widget animation with Vertical homescreen layout:
When there is submenu which opened by moving the mouse cursor to its position directly to the single box widget it look like this:
Screenshot: http://up415.siz.co.il/up1/zjjlcmnmdim1.png
:: EDIT :: According to 3.5.83 is seems that you disabled this option when the submenu opened while the cursor is go over the submenu spot next the item in the homescreen menu. So how can open the submenu if I'm using the mouse?

32) [NEW BUG] The small PVR preview screen suddenly get out of its place (happens also in other view modes), it is on Fullscreen
Screenshot: http://up415.siz.co.il/up1/yq2mjnwwmm2i.png
(It's happens for few channels, sometimes it placed ok but after toggle back with Tab key it occurs also)

33) [New Question] How can I make the small OSD panel to show up when buffering on Live Tv instead of show the big OSD panel?
Hi Marcel,
Can you take a look on my last posts here?

Thanks.
19b) The Original author of the mediaportal Titan skin ;-) Maybe some day someone wants to create me some new classic icons.

22a) Yes, off course. All changes are first going through the beta before it's even pushed to stable. That's why it's beta ;-)

22b) Sorry, there's no room for that and moving the poster will make it look misaligned.

25) OK, all fixed now ?

26) Will be fixed in next beta

27a) Just add only 2 rows ;-)

27b) Yes, I know, it's a Kodi bug with the textbox control, nothing I can do about it atm.

27c) Where do you want the scrollbar ? For the widgets list ?

28a) That behaviour hasn't changed, it defaults to the gflobal background if you override to None for the shortcut.

28b) Why ? If you don't have musicvideos in your library it will not use them

28c) Fixed in next beta

29) Should be fixed in next beta, if not, let me know.
30 a + b) Should be fixed in next beta

30c) Fixed in next beta

31) Use "auto show submenu" instead ?

32) I can't reproduce this one, might be a small kodi glitch or pvr addon related.

33) That should already be fixed in recent beta version
According to 3.5.84

22) What is about this request? You wrote that it should be when the stable version will be released.
Regarding the "Big List 2" view mode (and maybe also in other relevant views), can you add an option for setting the poster to be on the right or left, the Info Panel on the center and the List to be on the left or right according to the poster position.
This is how it's now: http://up415.siz.co.il/up2/ryljjzznrrwm.png
This is the request: http://up415.siz.co.il/up2/yolyhayjtdcz.png

25) Yes, Thanks.
What about the question in 25b ?

26) Checked [OK]

27a) Can you make an option for setting the "Enable multiple widget rows" for each item and not as general for all of them?
For example. for Movies I'll have 1 row when the widget could be change as previously and for TV-Shows 2 rows?

27c) Yes.

28) Why the Global background has only 4 options? Where are the other?
This are what I have:
- Use default skin background
- Random Movies background
- Random Tv Shows background
- Use custom image
* Although it still written next to Global Background the previous option "Random videos background",
** And by the way the Music images are still in the loop.

29) Checked but still the same bug.

30)
a. Regarding the "Square panel details", the toggle Tag button is working but stuck and show always it is ON.
** [NEW ISSUE] Regarding to "Big panel details", why there is no "Tag button" in its Options menu?
b. Checked but still the same bug.
c. Checked [OK]

31) I don't like it when it show automatically, I like it when it open just when the mouse was over the area or with the right key (as it was always).
Previously you didn't fade the widget so there wasn't this problem.

32) Strange, because it didn't happen before. It occurs just with 3 specific channels.

33) Still need to be checked, I will update.

Thanks.
22) Will be added in next beta, please check

25b) You can configure which widget will rotate in the skin settings...

27a) That will be very complicated to create, I will add it to my todo list to look at some day.

28) It will only list whatever is available...Maybe you have to wait a bit untill the cache is built ?

29) Reproduced and fixed in next beta.

30a) There is a tag button in the options menu for big panel details...
30b) fixed in next beta

31) Fixed in next beta.

32) Might be pvr addon related or something wrong in the stream itself. It's 100% sure not the skin.
According to 3.5.85

22) Checked [OK] - looks nice Smile

25b) But for example if I set rotation only for Widget1 it is implemented for all the items.
So for Favorites for example, do I should clear widget1 and place the Favorites widget in widget2 instead, in order to avoid the rotation?

26) [NEW BUG] According to 26 before regarding to TV shows, when the "Hide Watched" is enable and for example I'm in Season 3,
The season poster shown as Season 1. (I think it happens because all the episodes from all seasons in this case are together)
Screenshot: http://up416.siz.co.il/up1/5ozztegdgmjx.png
** By the way, can you implement that when standing on Season show its own season poster and not the Main TV show poster?
Screenshot: http://up416.siz.co.il/up3/iwodz5nnyavi.png

27a) OK, Thanks.
27c) Where do you want the scrollbar ? For the widgets list ? - Yes, this is what I meant (I think it could be helpful for 3,4 widgets configuration)

28) Now it's Ok.

29) Checked [OK]

30a) Checked x2 [OK]
30b) Checked [OK]
30d) [NEW BUG] Regarding to the Tags issue:
For some reason it relates here inly for Addons screen (I check this in Videos Addons screen) -
Tags are not shown in "Panel Square details" & "Panel Square" view modes, no matter even the Tags button is ON.
Also for "Big panel details" the tags are always shown and there is no "Tags" button.

31) Checked [OK]

33) It's still show the big OSD panel when buffering in LiveTV, instead the small one on the top (By the way for very short buffering it didn't show the OSD)

34) [NEW REQUEST] Add scrollbar to the Skin Settings Main Menu.

35) [NEW BUG] Sometimes on fast transitions between the main items in the HomeScreen the widget layout for very short time still shows items from the other widget of the main item, then it back to the correct status with the correct widget items.
Correct view: http://up416.siz.co.il/up3/d3zyzyduwyiy.png
The bug: http://up416.siz.co.il/up2/wznguyaxtn41.png

36) [NEW BUG] There is no number of episodes and unwatched - Screenshot: http://up416.siz.co.il/up1/fdrhgdzidmmo.png
(No matter if the "Hide Watched" is On/Off)
:: EDIT :: It seems to be fixed in version 3.5.86

Great job, Thank you very much!
This is just to remind you. No pressure.

Thanks Smile
Sorry, I'm busy atm trying to hunt a crash issue that has been reported several times. Will look at this later this week.
Regarding to (32) that the PVR preview screen is out of its place and you said that it might be pvr addon related or something wrong in the stream itself and it's 100% sure not the skin.
My question is how that in Confluence skin it does in its place?

37) [NEW BUG] The "Cancel" button isn't clickable in the Addon install dialog (even with the keyboard)
Screenshot: http://up416.siz.co.il/up2/yjmmmzzw0fea.png

38) [NEW BUG] Why my LIVE TV view mode always changing to Big List 2 although in the force views it set as "Big List".
* I don't know if it's skin issue also in Youtube addon, the main menu there always changing back to Showcase view.

39) [BUG?] The "Hide widget panel background" also hide the Main Menu panel background, Is it should be like this?
Screenshot: http://up416.siz.co.il/up3/o5ewmqyg0wym.png
Hi Marcel,

I know you were busy,
Can you check the open issues here?

Thanks.
25b) Next skin beta will have the option to set the widget rotation on a per-widget base.

26a) In the "all seasons node" Kodi will show the the generic tv show poster.
26b) That should already work but you'll have to make that you have the season posters in your kodi database. You can check that with using the contextmenu --> set art.

27c) I've added that scrollbar a few versions back

30d) Should be fixed in next beta.

33) That is by design, for livetv the small osd panel is not supported. A proper pvr config is not buffering all the time btw.

34) I will do so if more items get added, that last entry is not that important

35) Yes, it depends on whatever content is set as widget, system speed etc. It can't be fixed.
32) Because Confluence is another skin ?

37) That button is not available there, I will remove it in next update.

38) Are you using some addon to watch live tv ? With a normal, proper PVR addon that shouldn't happen.
For YouTube, check the addon settings if it's forcing a view or something.

39) Yes, it hides all panels
Regading to version 3.5.89

25b) Thanks! I see that you add the "widget rotation on a per-widget basis" option.
By the way, I think you need set each widget "Enable auto rotate" to be ON by default, unless the user change it.

26a) But It isn't show the generic poster, it still show the First Season poster while the episode is from the third (like in the picture)
26b) With 3.5.88 it was Ok without touch anything but in 3.5.89 it back to the issue of my request. I see that I change it with "choose art",
But can you make it to be automatic and show the each season poster in big just in the main screen of each TV-Show? instead of the general all season poster.

27c) Checked [OK] - Thanks
* Question - I see that you remove the big panel which was shown when focus on the widget, probably you remove it due to a request.
Can you add an option to enable it again in the Skin Settings?

30d) Checked [OK] - Thanks

32) Yes, Ok, but as I wrote, you said before that is not should be a skin issue and in a different skin the PVR preview is in its place.
So what can be the reason?

37) Checked [OK] - Thanks

38) Regarding the Live TV, I do use it with an addon. It seems to be OK now, I will wait to see if it's stable.
Regarding the Video Addons, it happens with few addons not just in one, and they don't have this setting, and I don't see it also in the Force Views of the skin. So currently I just totally disable this view mode but I do want it to be this way.

39) So you need to change the text instead of "widget panel" to "All of the homescreen panels" or something like this.

40) [NEW ISSUE] Regarding the "Big List 2" view mode in Episodes view.
I see that you change the small thumbnails from the landscape images to be the poster image.
Can you add an option set it as it was before?
(I think posters should be just in the Season view)

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Open issues & Feature requests (3.6.xx Beta)0