How to configure for trailer URL support?
I was looking around in the wiki and found this:

" XBMC Trailer Format

Save URL/Link for Youtube Trailer in a format that can be used by XBMC-YouTube-Plugin, example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ahIGLNNwo will be saved in .nfo as plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=K7ahIGLNNwo

Note: Ember/XBMC can manage trailersupport in 2 ways: trailerlink in nfo and/or local trailer! These are two different things: - Trailer Link in Data Scrapers will fill a link / URL to NFO. If you have enabled "Youtube Plugin Trailer Format", Ember does change all YouTube links to a link that will start the XBCM addon YouTube. - If you want a local trailer file, you need to enable "Trailer Support" in "Scrapers - Trailers" and also enable one of the trailer scrapers.

The two things have nothing to do with each other. Disable "Trailer" in global data scraper settings if you don't want trailer links in NFO. "

However, this does not exist in the latest verion, so I'm curious how I would go about configuring trailer support for URL's only to be seen in Kodi properly, I would guess the plugin type URL would be needed?
To be clear, I do NOT want to download a trailer, I want to update the NFO with the trailer URL so kodi can be used to preview trailers on my library.
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to configure for trailer URL support?1