Release Twitterfeeds
I made a new Twitter Plugin

Its Between Work in Progress and Release (Its working,but get many updates Since New Tag aliases or TV Station Aliases hav to be put in the Plugin) until someone has an Idea how let The user put it in by themself

Requirement:
Twitter Account
You Have to Grant Aceess to the Plugin

What it do:
- Show your Timelime Tweets (ON TV or Everywhere)
- Show Tweeds for a Special Heshtag (ON TV or Everywhere)
- Shows Tweeds from the Tv programm you are looking at (Station and Name of the Show (if avaible)

You can Filter:
Delete Urls
Set Your Country
Blacklist some WOrds do dont want to show

Change Behavior:
- Grey Out Tweets (So its Better Readable)
- Change the Time how long a Tweet is shown (Could result in Tweet Jam when more tweets are comming in than can be shown. So mayby you watch the next show and still Tweets for the Last Show comming in)

Download via Repo:
https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/raw/ma...-found.zip

To do:
Many Shows or Station dont match their Names. This Aliase have to be put it the Plugin. So when someone has somthing Let me Know

If Someone Has an Idea what would be good way to let the User put his alias in Let me Know
Or If you have an Idea whats missing , or Can be Done better.

Eplainaition how TV works
Who wants to know how he trys to find that tv show and tv station (In the moment German Stations and shows)

1. Channels:

1.name all to small letters

2. delete " hd" (z.b. "ARD HD")
3. delete " sd" (z.b. Anxi SD)
4. delete "." (z.b. Sat.1)
5. delete "_" z.b. zdf_neo
6. delete "-" z.b. n-tv
6 " delete "austria" z.b. n24 austria
7. delete " at" z.b. nickelodeon at
8. delete " ch"
9 . delete " a" (sama as " at" (always when an Space is befor the a
10 "prosieben" will be changed to pro7
10 delete all spaces

"erste" in the sender name will be set to ard
"wdr" in the sender name will be set to wdr (z.b. WDR HD Köln)
"mdr" will be set to mdr
"kabeleins" in the sender name will be set to kabel1
"rtlii" in the sender name will be set to rtl2

2. TV Shows:
1. All after - or : will be deleted
2- all to small Letter
3. delete spaces
4. ä is changed to ae
5. ö is changed to oe
6. ü is changed to ue
7. ?,' gets deleted
7. amp; gets to &
8. der,die,das wil be deleted

werwirdmillionaer ist set to wwm
deutschlandsuchtdensuperstar ist set to dsds
alleswaszaehlt ist set to awz
gutezeitenschlechtezeiten ist set to gzsz
ichbineinstar" ist set to ibes
germanysnexttopmodel" ist set to gntm
diesimpsons ist set to simpsons
markuslanz ist set to "markuslanz OR #lanz"

UPDATE
Added the possibility to show Tweets to Videos with the Title Name (Film Or Series). Works also in Plugin if the Name is Correct
Hello Lore,

First of all thanks for your work.

I am trying to use this plugin on my Raspberry pi 2 / Openelec 6.0 and I am getting an error due to lib2to3 pgen2 parse missing package.

Please, could you help me to solve this problem

Thanks in advance
(2016-04-21, 00:34)mikemcdos Wrote: Hello Lore,

First of all thanks for your work.

I am trying to use this plugin on my Raspberry pi 2 / Openelec 6.0 and I am getting an error due to lib2to3 pgen2 parse missing package.

Please, could you help me to solve this problem

Thanks in advance

COuld you post the Complete error message from the Logfile Thanks
Here you have it!!

Thanks

Code:
-->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:35:01  86.908676 T:1368388672   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/service.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                import twitter,shutil
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/twitter/__init__.py", line 44, in <module>
                                                from .api import Api                        # noqa
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/twitter/api.py", line 36, in <module>
                                                from past.utils import old_div
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/past/__init__.py", line 88, in <module>
                                                from past.translation import install_hooks as autotranslate
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/past/translation/__init__.py", line 41, in <module>
                                                from lib2to3.pgen2.parse import ParseError
                                            ImportError: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2016-04-21, 16:48)mikemcdos Wrote: Here you have it!!

Thanks

It difficult i havn't an openelec here in the moment.
So i Cant test it.
A New Version is Online could you try
Hello,

The addon is working now on openelec with the last update.

I can authenticate but the service is not inited on load kodi.

The only way to run it is going to programs and executing. The problem is that he loading spin appears evnery time and the program winow is in front of the video.

I'll try to upload a picture.

Please, tell me is I'm doing something wrong
To test it
In the Settings set it to Content: #HASH
Then sett Search for to test
Show Tweets Always (on)
Then Restart Kodi, does somthing apear
(Just Starting with an easya option)
Hello very nice addon. It would be great if you could add an option to set the position of the popup (top or bottom) and another one to set the font size.
I also have a little bug if i watch a local video after watching a tv channel, tweet from tv channel still appears on the local video.
New Version Online The Problem is Messages get cached. so when you Switch old Messages Still appears. Now it is better, but not Completely Gone

About Position , Im not SHure how to get the Size of the Selected font in Pixels. If i Find a solution i add it
Hi the latest version failed to start in kodi git version here the error
Code:
19:48:23 T:140231755953920   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: name 'popuptemp' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/mac/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/service.py", line 355, in <module>
                                                f = open(popuptemp+"/"+filename, 'w')
                                            NameError: name 'popuptemp' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
@mac1202 : New Version is online. Hopefully the Bug is gone

Also New Feature:
Now it would be also Possible to select Timeline and a Tag

For People aLredy Using The Plugin, should select again what they want to view.

There Have been many Changes in the Past Days, because i use The same Method for an RSS Popup Plugin and A Football Popup Plugin. So i have to make an Popup Plugin that is used by Twitter/RSS and Football
is there a way in future maybe to display the pictures from the tweets ... like pic.twitter.com's and so on (image preview (expand) from image url's) that would be nice Huh
Hmm ... I will investigate it. Can't promise anything

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
Thanks for the addon.
I am trying to authenticate and use external browser option and manually type the URL with token. Triple checked the typing and nd tried multple tokens.
everytime when entering it on PC browser I get same message:

Whoa there!

The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because it is too old. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.
Is your time off your Kodi Correct ? Not sure how time is involved in the Token

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Twitterfeeds1