• 69(current)
v17 Shield ATV - Krypton (pre) Alpha 1 PT audio issues & Test Builds
It's in the development forum. Talking about it was started in October 2015 with examples given: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239262
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Yeah, got that. Was speaking about the EGL rewrite.

For the delay, you could basically do a copy-paste of the X11 implem to WinSystemEGL.cpp to have it working again right now... What's holding back?
Leaving stuff broken in master waiting for a hypothetical TODO's/Refactoring is not exactly best practices, especially when making public builds.
Nothing holds me back, perhaps some users with their demanding attitude, but besides that nothing :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
OK, that at least clarifies the (non-)issue to me...
Rainbow 
Ok so i just stumbled over the last couple of posts and felt like i have to say some things... Sad

This goes to all Kodi devs but especially to FRITSCH and KOYING, i couldnt get through the last couple of posts withount sencing a bit of unhappiness from fritsch regarding the tone of some users.
And i have no doubt that its hard to stay motivated with people using the wrong tone while leaving feedback about something you put a lot of work in to all the time.
I just wanted to leave some possitivity here for our Devs that work so hard every day to give us this awesome Media Center named Kodi.
Without you guys we would all still be using some shity oldschool Mediaplayers and Life just wouldnt be as fun as it is with this awesome app named kodi which you guys made.
I need to post some possitiv words after reading in here and after hearing about all the negative things that are putting you devs down in the last couple of months.
But i hope you guys also recognize the possitivity in youre work and that it is you who bring so much joy to so many people around the world with the great work you do in kodi.

I spend so many hours of entertainment with my wife and family in kodi and i wouldnt want to miss this great Programm and i am so thankfull for people like FRITSCH and KOYING!
When you fix some Refreshrate Switching problem or Fix some Passthrough features or whatever you do, you dont only fix a bug in a Programm or something like that.
What you realy do is make my life and many others just fucking Awesome!

I feel like this needed to be said because sometimes the negativity overshadows the possitive.

THANK YOU GUYS, SO MUCH! Blush and Greetings from Germany Cool

And i would also like to tell some users to overthink the ways they demand things from other random people on the Internet who they have never yet done Shit for.
Just some thing to think about while your here ... no one from the Kodi Devs owe anything to us. Just keep that in mind the next time you get salty again. They do this for us in their free time just for fun!
If the adjusted setting was a workaround for convulated code and they are in the process of rebuilding that code and want to implement something more automated to address potential issues perhaps the v16 fix wont work for v17 and an alternative is being looked into.

<shrug> at least he didn't call you a thief trying to get him arrested.
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

(2016-03-11, 01:48)tornicade Wrote: If the adjusted setting was a workaround for convulated code and they are in the process of rebuilding that code and want to implement something more automated to address potential issues perhaps the v16 fix wont work for v17 and an alternative is being looked into.

<shrug> at least he didn't call you a thief trying to get him arrested.

Don't cite me in a wrong way. You did that now the third time in different posts. Team Kodi is in no way allowed to support installation that have installed piracy addons. Your Installation is full of them, a huge part of the piracy addons, blacklisted here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rules are installed on your system. No matter if you own the content or not. I refuse to help, cause - and this you don't get - even streaming, copying content - that you own - is forbidden in the country I live in!

Kodi's forum has no place for users with piracy addons installed. What might be legal in your country might not in others ... and yes - if you copy a bluray in Germany, that is copy protected, where I live, no matter if you bought it or not - it is illegal.

So whatever I help you with an installation that contains piracy addons, makes me a criminal in front of german law ...
This thread btw. can be closed. Everything I wanted to implement is done. The last 5 pages constantly lead us off topic.
Thumbs Up 
@fritsch, Koying and all who participate, provided logs etc ... thank you very much for your hard work, patience and passion in this Android audio problems! if all working then is time install it on Shield and enjoy also new skin Smile
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shield ATV - Krypton (pre) Alpha 1 PT audio issues & Test Builds2