•   
  • 11(current)
Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary
(2020-04-11, 16:52)jontis Wrote: I've been looking for a way to display the songs / artists in the music library in a more compact way, to see more of them on one screen.

Should this best be addressed in the core or in skins?
Number of items on view on a page is definitely a skins thing
Would love to be able to see "Release" information somewhere. 

If i have multiple versions of an album(e.g. original album and remastered) the album is just listed twice with no obvious way of discerning which is which. 

As the tags are there from Picard > filtering on Release type would be awesome as well e.g. CD, 12" Vinyl etc.
(2020-07-28, 12:06)WinR Wrote: Would love to be able to see "Release" information somewhere. 

I think you can already do that by using 'type' in a smart playlist.  You can also (in v19) use release status.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-07-28, 12:43)black_eagle Wrote:
(2020-07-28, 12:06)WinR Wrote: Would love to be able to see "Release" information somewhere. 

I think you can already do that by using 'type' in a smart playlist.  You can also (in v19) use release status.

Great, ill check it out. Thanks.
Add ability to pass albumid via ListItem.SetInfo Python interface

Requesting the adding of a feature to allow addons to pass the albumid via Python interface so that the DialogMusic.Info.xml file can then display album information via the Album Information button. Currently the button is nonworking for Python addons.  Something like:

listitem.setInfo('music', { 'albumid': xxx })

Here's a thread on the topic.

Jeff
(2017-01-14, 02:30)Taipan61 Wrote: I would love the addition of specific fanart for each music album. Currently you are stuck with a single Artist background, regardless of the era of the Album by the group. Many groups have hit albums with different line ups

For example I have two albums, both by ACDC.

I would like the background fan art for album "Dirty Deeds" to show Bon Scott, but with the "Back in Black" album I would like the background to show a picture of the band with Brian Johnson.

I would like to second this request. If we could have (optional) separate 'fanart' images per album. It would make for a much more logical experience. As Taipan61 stated, many (perhaps most?) bands have different lineups per album, and it makes little sense to show a picutre of the band from a single era for all of their albums, IMHO. Also it would be nice to see younger photos of the band members on their older albums.
Please, pretty please...add volume controls to Music. Or separate Music's volume from Video's volume. My preference would be add volume control to Music.

Last night I was watching a video with really loud audio, so I turned the video volume down. Then I went into Music to play some music while I slept. Could not hear the music. I had to go back to Video to turn the volume back up.
  •   
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.