Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary
(2016-02-01, 16:32)Silki Wrote: as you have worked on the Corse code is that not possible without using an addon then ?
Honestly I have no idea. I went straight to work on core because I knew I wanted more data held in the library, and that was definitely not an addon thing. Need to ask elsewhere about the scope of addons and how to do one.

Quote:The advantage of the "fuzzy search" option is where artists are Featured yet ID3 information does not state an additional artist.

As a data/library man (that has just added all that people tag processing) I would make sure my featuered artists were tagged. Then the database would have them, even if I had my artists node showing only album artists, and they would show on track and song info dialog, and I could find all the things we mentioned from there. Not in a tag, means not on screen, means not in database, means a search (fuzzy or otherwise) has to be typed name and won't find them anyway.

I hope I'm not sounding discouraging. Go reserch addons and have a go at doing things!! Contributuions welcome Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:26
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:28
RE: Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-02-02, 11:03

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.