Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary
Not sure if these have been raised earlier in the thread but I would really love support for custom tags in the database and being able to structure your library around custom tags (or I suppose nodes may be more appropriate).

Perhaps this is only specific to my use case but is a huge annoyance for me as I use this as a work-around to not being able to browse by custom tags - when I browse by folders and have a folder with several cuesheets in, kodi shows all the individual tracks from the cue sheets in a huge list. It would be really great if we could have a setting where each cue sheet is shown like a folder and we can then navigate "into" the cue sheet to see the individual tracks (hope this makes sense).

And probably not directly related but my ultimate dream would be able to use the classic sonique visual RabbitHole on kodi cross-platform (video of the vis in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3EjncEjkgE)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:26
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:28
RE: Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary - by phool - 2016-04-01, 16:54

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.