Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary
Dickalan, I too have a love hate relationship with the UI of Kodi as a music player. But jjd_uk answers really well, it is how it is for good reason. Personally for music I don't want a "10ft interface", I don't even want the TV on, I just want something on a tablet accessing the music library (that I am working to improve) and controlling the great audio player (that other guys make work for many formats on all kinds of hardware). When I remember that I stop wishing the Kodi UI was different, and hastling the skinners, it is just not the tool for that job.

(2016-04-20, 05:11)dickalan Wrote: Perhaps there is a skin that provides a work-around solution. ?

Not a skin, but either a web interface like Chorus, or an app like Kore or Yatse (on Andriod) or Remote for Kodi on iOS (on Apple). They still may not do exactly what you want, and the JSON RPC interface still can't do all that Kodi UI can do, but that is the direction where the kind of UI you (and I) want is likely to appear.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:26
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:28
RE: Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-04-21, 18:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary7