Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary
Hi Dave,
Not sure if this request can actually be categorised as a new music player feature, but is music related. Basically, I wondered if it was possible when creating a Music Playlist in Kodi, the user has the option to save playlists to a local drive, outside of the Kodi playlist folder and play from there? Or even an option to automatically create a back-up to a local drive. I have had the misfortune (more than once) when installing a clean version of Kodi onto my machine of forgetting to make a copy of my current playlist folder, thus losing everything. On one particular occasion in my haste to install a clean copy of Kodi, I ended up deleting 70+ custom playlists, some with hundreds of tracks which had been compiled and individually added too over the course of several months. I realise these instances have been caused by own foolishness, but have always thought this would be quite a nice feature to have and safeguard accidentally deleting playlist collections by mistake...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:26
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:28
RE: Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary - by Dumyat - 2018-01-29, 02:06

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.