• 14(current)
[HOW TO] Library Node Examples
(2020-01-02, 15:21)jjd-uk Wrote: That sounds like a bug.

Looks like it does this if I use return parameter. Without it, two dots works, but you have to press it twice before the listing changes to the lower level. First press does nothing.
I'm using the system.date control to indicate node visibility:

<node order="1" visible="System.Date(01-03,01-04)">

Does anybody know how Kodi handles February 29th?

Or should I just make the visibility for the last Node of February to display as:

<node order="1" visible="System.Date(02-28,03-01)">

to avoid trouble?

ideally, I would want

<node order="1" visible="System.Date(02-28,02-29)">

and then the next day's node to be:

<node order="1" visible="System.Date(02-29,03-01)">
(2016-01-26, 14:52)zag Wrote: Thanks! So the corresponding node in music would be:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\library\music\LongTracks.xml
Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<node order="3" type="filter">
<label>Long Tracks</label>
<match>all</match>
<content>songs</content>
<rule field="time" operator="greaterthan"><value>30:00</value></rule>
</node>

Haven't tested it yet.

EDIT: works perfectly! Awesome, now we have a node for Live DJ sets Smile

Not working for me, it is returning the same error

Any other working solution or someone can help me out?

Thanks in advance
This one works for me:
Code:
<node order="50" type="filter">
<label>Long Tracks</label>
<icon>DefaultAddonAlbumInfo.png</icon>
<content>songs</content>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="startswith">
<value>/media/mp3/</value>
</rule>
<rule field="time" operator="greaterthan">
<value>30:00</value>
</rule>
<order direction="ascending">artist</order>
</node>
(2016-01-31, 14:49)zag Wrote: Moved to guides and tips section

Hi there i am thinking of using Vide node to be used in a kids profile to filter movie that have an MPAA rating that is equal to u , pg 12, 12A is this possibe and if so how. is there an xml based version i can use and how do i add it in
(2020-03-10, 11:08)YamYam Wrote: Hi there i am thinking of using Vide node to be used in a kids profile to filter movie that have an MPAA rating that is equal to u , pg 12, 12A is this possibe and if so how. is there an xml based version i can use and how do i add it in
It is probably easier using a Smart Playlist and creating Custom home items (wiki)

If you want to use a node, try this...
xml:
<label>Kids</label>
<content>movies</content>
<icon></icon>
<order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
<group>none</group>
<rule field="mpaarating" operator="is">
<value>u</value>
<value>pg12</value>
<value>12A</value>
</rule>
</node>

If you are using Windows, you would save it here... C:\Users\Master\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\library\video\movies
And you would most likely need to create the last couple of folders.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2802050
(2020-03-10, 11:32)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-03-10, 11:08)YamYam Wrote: Hi there i am thinking of using Vide node to be used in a kids profile to filter movie that have an MPAA rating that is equal to u , pg 12, 12A is this possibe and if so how. is there an xml based version i can use and how do i add it in
It is probably easier using a Smart Playlist and creating Custom home items (wiki)

If you want to use a node, try this...
xml:
<label>Kids</label>
<icon></icon>
<group>none</group>
<rule field="mpaarating" operator="is">
<value>u</value>
<value>pg12</value>
<value>12A</value>
</rule>
</node>

If you are using Windows, you would save it here... C:\Users\Master\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\library\video\movies
And you would most likely need to create the last couple of folders. 
Hi there i am using this in OSMC i have added it  in to the equiverlant folder and then set this up as a sub menu but when clicking on it nothing is being displayed.
V19 Only

Music Library

Beats per minute node.

xml:
<node type="filter">
    <label>High Tempo</label>
    <content>songs</content>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="bpm" operator="greaterthan">
        <value>129</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">bpm</order>
    </node>

You can combine more than one rule if you wish to list songs between two bpm values, or you can use an operator of "is" to find just one value.  You can also optionally add <group>albums</group> after the order to show the albums that the songs are on (useful for longs songlists or finding that album with 180 bpm 90's stuff on it).  Drilling into an album will show you just the songs on that album that meet the rules.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-03-10, 12:30)YamYam Wrote: Hi there i am using this in OSMC i have added it  in to the equiverlant folder and then set this up as a sub menu but when clicking on it nothing is being displayed.
Then you need to check the actual rating entry. My example used <value>pg12</value> but in your database it may be <value>Rated pg12</value> or something else. Check on the Information page of some of your movies and adjust accordingly.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi there yes i figured it out i had to enter the word Rated followed by the letter
(2020-03-10, 21:29)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-03-10, 12:30)YamYam Wrote: i there i am using this in OSMC i have added it  in to the equiverlant folder and then set this up as a sub menu but when clicking on it nothing is being displayed.
Then you need to check the actual rating entry. My example used <value>pg12</value> but in your database it may be <value>Rated pg12</value> or something else. Check on the Information page of some of your movies and adjust accordingly. 
Hello, sorry I know this has been asked earlier in this thread, but it doesn't work for me.
So I have made a Concerts node, but I can't hide the Concerts in my main Movie node. From main menu
I'm on Windows 10. Using default skin Estuary running kodi 18.6 x64
Using this in file named "titles" :

<node order="30" type="filter">
    <label>10024</label>
    <icon>DefaultMovieTitle.png</icon>
        <rule field="path" operator="doesnotcontain">
        <value>Concerts</value>
</rule>
</node>

in location: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\library\video\movies

again sorry, I'm new to this with nodes. Otherwise I have been using Kodi for many years now. I absolutely love it.  Laugh   and if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be great. Cheers !
(2020-03-11, 21:51)Sylfest Wrote: Hello, sorry I know this has been asked earlier in this thread, but it doesn't work for me.
So I have made a Concerts node, but I can't hide the Concerts in my main Movie node. From main menu
I'm on Windows 10. Using default skin Estuary running kodi 18.6 x64
Using this in file named "titles" :

<node order="30" type="filter">
    <label>10024</label>
    <icon>DefaultMovieTitle.png</icon>
        <rule field="path" operator="doesnotcontain">
        <value>Concerts</value>
</rule>
</node>

in location: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\library\video\movies

again sorry, I'm new to this with nodes. Otherwise I have been using Kodi for many years now. I absolutely love it.  Laugh   and if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be great. Cheers !
Personally I just use Movies as the main collection of everything then I have nodes for "Latest Movies", "Top 250 IMDB", "All Movies", "All Concerts" etc. on the sub menu.
guys is there a way to customize the episodes views ( the general one i mean) i have multiple series in different laguages, and wanted to find a way to show only the relevand episodes to the language selected:
 my desiderata is to have something like this (on disk):

- tvShows
  - ITA
    - The Arrow
    - The Flash
  - ENG
    - The Arrow
    - The Flash

on menu:
 -tv show ITA
 - tv show ENG

and then selecting tv show ita , i would like to see both series, and in each series only the episodes dubbed in ita, while selecting tv show eng , i would like to see both series, and in each series only the episodes dubbed in eng

hope it makes sense

ZIOLele
Is there a  way to find movies by 2 or more actors where the actors are in the same movie?
Let me explain:
I know that there is a movie in my library named On Golden Pond (1981) with imdb-id tt0082846 and tmdb-id 11816 with actor Henry Fonda AND actor Jane Fonda.
So I would like to have a node which only shows this movie.
After searching this thread I tried:
Code:
<node type="filter">
<label>Movies where they both acted</label>
<rule field="actor" operator="is">
<value>Henry Fonda</value>
<value>Jane Fonda</value>
</rule>
</node>
But this shows all movies of both of them.
I tried other combinations like:
Code:
<node type="filter">
<label>Movies where they both acted</label>
<value>Henry Fonda</value>
</rule>
<value>Jane Fonda</value>
</rule>
<match>all</match>
</node>
with the same result finding all movies of both and not the 1 movie they both acted .
I think the rules are worked sequently just like an SQL OR.
Does someone have an idea how to do an AND rule.
NUC6CAYH 4 GB RAM  Intel® Celeron® CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 500 Intel Corporation Device [8086:5a85] (rev 0b)
Kodi 19.3 on libreelec 10.0
Aeon MQ 8 multimod v19 for matrix, SuperFavourites, MovieQuiz, ExtendedInfoScript, CinemaVision,
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] Library Node Examples5