Solved "Studio" change
I didn't see anything in the changelog about this. After upgrading to v2.7.2, the NFO files' <studio> tag is being written with ALL the studios, comma separated. I think before this, it used to only write the first studio. The problem is that field matches the studio logo graphic and nothing is matching anymore to display studio logos.

BEFORE 2.7.2 (Moontrap)
<studio>Magic Films</studio>

AFTER 2.7.2 (Mulholland Dr.)
<studio>Les Films Alain Sarde, Asymmetrical Productions, Babbo Inc., Canal+, The Picture Factory</studio>
there was an issue about this topic on github: https://github.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...r/issues/9

to be honest - this makes sense and if the skin does not show the right studio now, it _should_ be patched..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
It seems though that it would make more sense if it wrote the NFO file like this, wouldn't it?:

<studio>Les Films Alain Sarde</studio>
<studio>Asymmetrical Productions</studio>
<studio>Babbo Inc.</studio>
<studio>Canal+</studio>
<studio>The Picture Factory</studio>

The comma-separated list seems less than ideal. I guess I'll have to live with it until the skin gets patched. Thanks for responding!
Dropbox

Multiple studios vs one studio
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

ok, although not explicitly documented (nor scraped with internal tmdb), it seems Kodi reads multiple studio tags quite well..
We will change that for 2.7.3...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Studio" change0