v15 Next Episodes Widget Not Updating
(2016-02-05, 19:26)VMCosco Wrote: I don't have much offer technically, but I am using Trakt plugin on the server (not in Kodi) and it picks up episodes and movies that I start from the recently added or new episodes widgets. Trakt shows them in real-time not just when they are done.

Yeah, but you're using Emby together with Kodi. I guess this user is using the native Kodi library
I'm having the same problem. Is it possible that the Next Episodes Widget is completely broken in Titan? On all my systems it just never updates at all, regardless of whether I restart Kodi after watching an episode or execute the ReloadSkin() command. I tried it in Isengard 15.2 and Jarvis RC3, even on a new config from scratch it is not working.
Just jumping in to say this is happening to me as well, and in the same capacity as mad526. The reloading trick and restarting the client seems to have done nothing.

The watched status is properly set in Kodi itself, it just seems like the widget is refusing to update.

Edit: I didn't even see that this was for Isengard, it's happening to me on Jarvis as well.
It's a bug. I will deploy an update to fix this later today.

EDIT: Updated version of the skinhelper addon (responsible for the widgets) is now pushed to the Kodi repo so you'll receive it between now and a couple of hours.
Thank you so much for fixing it so quickly!

Wasn't expecting that, and was starting to dive in to look for the cause myself.

Your work is super appreciated, and I love the skin.
Hello there,
I seem to be having the same problem described above the past few days.
I think the helper plugin is up to date. Anything else I can try?

Thanks!
(2016-02-16, 05:32)Estate Wrote: Hello there,

Thanks!

It should really be fixed. Make sure that your system is updated.
Once confirmed it's up to date just go watching an episode or mark one as watched/unwatched and see if the widget updates.
(2016-02-16, 11:02)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-16, 05:32)Estate Wrote: Hello there,

Thanks!

It should really be fixed. Make sure that your system is updated.
Once confirmed it's up to date just go watching an episode or mark one as watched/unwatched and see if the widget updates.

I believe it's all up to date.

I backup up my settings and did a reset on the skin and it works again.
But I applied the backup and it broke again, actually it's not showing any widget at all for tv shows, so something must have corrupted. I spent a bit of time setting up the menu how I like it, any idea where to look or will I have to just rebuild from the start?
(2016-02-17, 07:03)Estate Wrote: I backup up my settings and did a reset on the skin and it works again.
But I applied the backup and it broke again, actually it's not showing any widget at all for tv shows, so something must have corrupted. I spent a bit of time setting up the menu how I like it, any idea where to look or will I have to just rebuild from the start?

If you want you may send me your skinbackup so I can take a look.
Hi Marcel, I hate to bring this up again but for the life of me I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I have tried watching an episode from the default next episodes widget and it plays fine but does not mark th episode as watched. If I go into my library and watch an episode it will be marked as watched. I have also used my next episodes from a 3rd party add on and again the episode will not get marked as watched.

Am I missing something somewhere?

Skin Helper version is 1.0.90.
Running 3.6 on a libreelec box and 3.5 on an Openelec box.
(2016-06-14, 23:05)Opie132 Wrote: Hi Marcel, I hate to bring this up again but for the life of me I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I have tried watching an episode from the default next episodes widget and it plays fine but does not mark th episode as watched. If I go into my library and watch an episode it will be marked as watched. I have also used my next episodes from a 3rd party add on and again the episode will not get marked as watched.

Am I missing something somewhere?

Skin Helper version is 1.0.90.
Running 3.6 on a libreelec box and 3.5 on an Openelec box.

Are you using normal Library content ?
Marking watched logic will not work with addon content, unless it's explicitely supported by the addon
Wow, you reply quick marcel. It is add on content integrated to the library. Thanks for the quick reply

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Next Episodes Widget Not Updating0