• 5(current)
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...
Just made another update fixing the issue with GUBA.

The Sailor Moon ones appear to be hosted with Go Fish so I'll attempt to add support for that site next.
WoW I go camping for one night and look what I come home to.
Thank you very very much I love the new Icon and the New Color Scheme much easier to read.
Thanks very much for the script (signed up especially to say that), everything works brilliantly apart from the movies, might be down to me but as soon as i select a movie title (i have tried a dozen or so) my xbox hangs when trying to get to the next screen where it displays the chapters. Anyone else had this problem? Im running 03.Apr.2007.GasGiver XBMC.

Thanks
same problem here for some movies
Just updated my XBMC to the latest T3CH version and im still having the same problem, my xbox still hangs at the same point as before. Not had any success with any movies yet
Is there any chance that you could put in a playlist option like for movies or shows that have more than 1 part?
pvtschlag, you are a golden god. I bow before your excellence. You have made all of our XBMC's that much cooler! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Like to throw in a suggest, make B go back as well as the back button. That's it. Otherwise, your script 0wns. THANK YOU!
Ran across more guba links acting weird here they are

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/link.do/2/3306...1754/48300
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/link.do/2/3306...1755/48301
Good Lord it works.

Excellent stuff. Thank you thank you thank you
pvtschlag > How's progress? Have you fixed anything recently? Wink Speak to us! 'Cus we wait and bleed! Big Grin
pX
Many thanks for this pvtschlag

Just as a bit of feedback, the fonts is very squashed. When you browse, it's difficult to make out the names of the programs.

It might be beause I'm running in NTSC/720p ?
Primary Xbox: 1.1, X-Chip, 120Gb H/D
Secondary Xbox: 1.6, Smart-XX Chip, 10Gb H/D
Connected to Apple Mac running as Media Server/Apple TV
Just for your information, if you upgrade to one of the latest builds of XBMC
most of the links in this script will work. When I realized I was using one of the older builds about 85% of the links did not work, but now since I upgraded most all are working like a charm. Just thought I would let the ones having problems with links not working know about this fix. Thanks for a wonderful script.
wvstephens, what build are you currently using?
Anyone having trouble getting dailymotion streams working? for instance Duckman is all dailymotion if anyone wants to check it out.
Daily motion likes to remove content. Try viewing them from the site and you will see that most have been removed.

As for the other issues I'll look into them.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...2