• 6(current)
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...
waderb Wrote:wvstephens, what build are you currently using?

I am using T3ch Rev 9489, it is the newest release.
It all seems to work for me apart from dailymotion links. I get this every time:

21:48:10 M: 19283968 ERROR: CMPlayer::OpenFile http://www.dailymotion.com/flash/flvplay...llowZoom=1 failed with code -1

I'm running t3ch rev 9489 too. Any ideas?
For me the script plays a few minutes of the video and then stops. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? I have the newest build thats available.
pvtschlag can u put a link on your script for new movie links cuz i would like to know when new movies are there so i dont have to check each time under movies to c if they have a movie that i want to c
pheonixstar15 Wrote:For me the script plays a few minutes of the video and then stops. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? I have the newest build thats available.

I got that too with veoh streams.
Ok I love the script only I don't have the most reliable internet connection, nor the fastest speed. I am not on dial-up but a shared wireless connection with 3 of my neighbors.

Does anyone know of a way to make this script cache more of the video before it starts playing, my goal is to reduce the amount of buffering.

Thanks
Greg
http://pvtschlag.com//tvlinks/tvlinks.zip

can anyone describe in detail what exactly I have to do after I extract the "pvtschlag tvlinks" zip file to make tvlinks work on my xbmc? Detailed steps would be really appreciated. Thanks.
can anyone describe in detail what exactly i have to do after I extract the tvlinks zip file to make tvlinks work on my xbmc? i extracted it on my desktop.
Detailed steps would be appreciated. thanks.
cricket0 Wrote:can anyone describe in detail what exactly i have to do after I extract the tvlinks zip file to make tvlinks work on my xbmc? i extracted it on my desktop.
Detailed steps would be appreciated. thanks.

FTp the files inside the ZIP file to your XBOX.

put them in your Scripts folder which is inside th XBMC Dir

I think it is normaly

e:/apps/xbmc/scripts/ <This is where you put the tv links files/folder>

It might be in C:/xbmc/scripts

Depends on where you put the xbmc.

make sure you are using a up2date version of XBMC so it works.
thanks. sorry i'm a newbie. currently the zip folder is on desktop. i don't have an xbmc folder anywhere in my pc. where do i get it? also, what do you mean by "FTp"?

dafunks Wrote:FTp the files inside the ZIP file to your XBOX.

put them in your Scripts folder which is inside th XBMC Dir

I think it is normaly

e:/apps/xbmc/scripts/ <This is where you put the tv links files/folder>

It might be in C:/xbmc/scripts

Depends on where you put the xbmc.

make sure you are using a up2date version of XBMC so it works.
cricket0 Wrote:thanks. sorry i'm a newbie. currently the zip folder is on desktop. i don't have an xbmc folder anywhere in my pc. where do i get it? also, what do you mean by "FTp"?

Ok the directories aka. Folders they are talking about is on the xbox not on your pc. First of all is your xbox modded? Second if you are modded are you running XBMC? Third if all of the above is true you need an ftp program to get access to the xbox hard drive. I use Smartftp (search google).

Answer the above questions and I will try to help as much as I can.

Also if you are indeed modded you will need the IP address of your xbox. this will be needed for the FTP program to connect to your xbox.
no, my xbox is not modded and i'm not running XBMC. i guess we need to start from the beginningSmile

wvstephens Wrote:Ok the directories aka. Folders they are talking about is on the xbox not on your pc. First of all is your xbox modded? Second if you are modded are you running XBMC? Third if all of the above is true you need an ftp program to get access to the xbox hard drive. I use Smartftp (search google).

Answer the above questions and I will try to help as much as I can.

Also if you are indeed modded you will need the IP address of your xbox. this will be needed for the FTP program to connect to your xbox.
by the way, i have xbox 360
XBMC will not run on an xbox 360. You have a lot of reading to do before your ready to run XBMC.
start here
Xbox Media Center Online Manual - XBox Media Center

Xbox-Scene.com
My systems
xbox v1.4 160gig Seagate XBMC
xbox v1.6 80 gig Western Digital XBMC
Geeeessssss! cant believe the way this has come together in such a short time! Laugh
Didnt think it would happen now I cant wait to get home and try this!

pvtschlag your a legend!

Thank you very very much
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...2