Unable to start stream
Maybe I misread "VLC player on the local system AND on a client system ...". You aren't running Kodi on a separate client? RS + Kodi is running on the same machine? - If so, instead of using the systems dedicated IP-Address 172.16.98.106, please enter 127.0.0.1 in the PVR settings + restart Kodi afterwards. Let's see if this helps.
And once again: Stop testing with an encrypted channel! I will ignore any further logs which are trying to open encrypted channels.

Also please make sure to wipe the EPG database before or during Debug Log creation. Otherwise too much information is missing because of Kodis cache.
changed the ip adres to 127.0.0.1 restarted Kodi this did help until I restart the system.
After that problem came back.
I even when i change 127.0.0.1 to localhost.

sorry about the encrypted channel forgot about that part but at the end those are the channels that matter.
I simply don't want your encryption system to interfere with the recording service.

Anyway, this still doesn't sound much like an issue on the PVR side, more like a tuning issue.
As soon as you have created a new Debug Log, search for "Timeshift starts; url=..." and try to open this url a few times using vlc or some other media player.
Will definitely do.
I have pre made plans for this morning so it is going to be in the afternoon.
Sorry for the delay.
the url within the debug log is the same as that of the m3u.
and also does not work

I even went as far as uninstalling firewall/virus scanner and disabling windows firewall en Windows Defender which does not solve the issue.

With your help I see now who it al is connected and communicating (to a certain level).
I belief you are right and this a tuning issue. I thing something has changed after v1.26 and it now not functioning correctly with my tuner.

Thank you very much for thinking with me.
If you have any additional info regarding this and would like to share I would appreciate it when you.
I'm sorry, I have no indepth knowledge in the recording service/dvbviewer tuning code. I'm happy my tuner just works most of the time.
don't know what you're doing but i'm running a w2k12 srv with dvbviewer 1.32 RS as backend with active 5 sat-tuners (dvb-s2) currently (totally are 7 tuners available)
- DD Cine S2 v6.5
- DD Cine S2 Flex
- DVBSky S952 (v2)
- Sundteck SkyTV Ultimate I

my CI cards i made available via oscam, just that...you need for EVERY single tuner the plugin folder and for local dvbviewer the files must be in root plugin folder

The setup is working fine with several W10 Kodi 16RC3 clients, Smartphones (DVBViewer Controller), Win10 DVB Viewer APP and of course the WebGUI.
channel favourites are centralised stored and "freshly" loaded at every clients boot to ensure all clients use the same favourites
all kodi systems are also syncronized via mysql
(it was also working before with Kodi 15.2)

basically at first you must follow the howto on the dvbviewer website to configure your system and set it up correctly...then you should check your firewall, but usually dvbviewer opens it already..
afterwards the dvbviewer plugin just needs to connect...and it's working...

So my recommendation would be following:
- disable pvr in kodi
- save your channel list
- uninstall dvbviewer
- shutdown computer
- check that your card is installed correctly
- start computer & install dvbviewer from scratch (!! use the latest ffmpeg while installing as otherwise the transcoding won't work anymore)
- setup your cards in dvbviewer (scan channels & access/watch FTA channels)
=> if it's working now, then you know that the dvbviewer is OK

- install the latest RS now
- configure the RS to use your hardware (like in plain dvbviewer)
- start dvbviewer and configure the unicast device ("not use" the physical tuners anymore!!)
- browse FTA channels
=> with this check, you can see that your RS is set up correctly

- check your kodi config and watch FTA channels
=> if this works, then the PVR plugin (thank you MANÜL for this great work so far!!) works flawless

So with the step above you should be able to narrow down the root cause and then you can ask at the correct place

IF/When all the previous steps are working, you need to set up your encrytion system, but for that there are "better" places to look at than the dvbviewer & Kodi forums....
(2016-01-26, 09:48)junias Wrote: if i´m right, you have to create a directory in the plugins directory of dvb viewer called "plugins1" and there have to be the plugins...

Am I right in thinking that the folder(s) need to be under the directory of DVBViewer/Plugins/Plugins1 ?

And if you have more than one tuner it is Plugins1, Plugins2 etc, etc?

bb69
(2016-02-23, 23:39)billybob69 Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 09:48)junias Wrote: if i´m right, you have to create a directory in the plugins directory of dvb viewer called "plugins1" and there have to be the plugins...

Am I right in thinking that the folder(s) need to be under the directory of DVBViewer/Plugins/Plugins1 ?

And if you have more than one tuner it is Plugins1, Plugins2 etc, etc?

bb69

correct

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to start stream0