• 6(current)
Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
I can confirm the same ThatGuy on both Windows and Android
(2016-03-24, 02:53)Talguy Wrote: Ok I just installed the new update and noticed some issues. In the settings window when I have hover one of the options the the text doesn't show only the highlight color (blueish for me). I noticed the issue in shortcuts menus on the home screen and in the file browser for installing an add-on via a zip file. Still a great mod BTW.

Edit: NM I accidentally installed the latest WIP from git not the latest release. All good now

I am glad you figured it out @Talguy! The current working development branch is significantly behind the release branch so I have to push the multitude of changes that have been made into the development workflow. I do apologize for that. The 3.2.04 development branch will be created soon followed by the 3.2.10 branch which is the upcoming "big release" that should remove all the old legacy code.

(2016-03-24, 05:38)ThatGuy93 Wrote: Forsomereason this skin stopped working for me yesterday, i have skin helper service error and my kodi crashes and deletes theskin by itself. Is this related to the last update?

I did witness Kodi Jarvis giving this issue although not deleting the actual theme but I believe it is related to the version of the Skin Helper Service.You should download and install the latest version (for some reason it's not automatically updating - I'll get in touch with the Skin Helper Service creator).

For now, 1.0.68 can be downloaded directly from here: http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...1.0.68.zip

Also, could you please provide a debug log file before applying that zip so I have something to show for this error.

(2016-03-24, 15:47)chiefnerd Wrote: I can confirm the same ThatGuy on both Windows and Android

As above, please get the latest version of the Skin Helper Service here: http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...1.0.68.zip

Before applying the update, can you please provide a debug log so I can get in touch with the creator of the Skin Helper Service and let him know that 1) his addon is not updating and 2) it appears to be deleting the theme files which I don't think should actually be possible for a plugin to do but I am still learning my way.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
Updated skin helper service but still couldnt install the updated skin, it said skin missing somefiles, so i extracted the zip to my addons through file manager and now it works
@ThatGuy93

Can you tell me what platform you are running Kodi on? I retested AZ:FA on both Android and Windows today. AZ:FA loaded fine on both platforms.
Im on Android
@ThatGuy93

Can not replicate your error. Never got a "skin.helper.service error. The only dependency error is the skin.info.service error. I ran AZ:FA again with no problem, as long as the script.skin.info.service is applied first. I can not figure out why you are receiving that error. Will investigate further.
watch gallery

Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (late-March 2016 Update)
Version: 3.2.04

Two releases in a row? Now how many times can we say that has happened? Today's small Good Friday update brings us a long awaited feature: a feature so smart that it will actually tell you if you're missing any of the legacy components. A feature so smart that it will tell you exactly what build and what version you are running on what platform. A feature so great in its usefulness that I don't know why nobody thought of it sooner. About From Ashes has arrived.

With a single screenshot you can now provide me (and everyone else here) everything we would need to know to help you fix your problems.

And yes... I really did build up an "About Page." You should see the Easter Eggs I left in it's code Angel

GitHub: https://github.com/NortheBridge/skin.arc....fromashes
Enterprise CDN: https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/do...3.2.04.zip
Available in the Emby Beta Repository for Kodi Jarvis

The Changelog:
Code:
[B]3.2.04 (3.2.04_bsrelease01) - "From Ashes late-March 2016 Update"[/B]
Implemented About From Ashes
Minor Changes for Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes 3.2.05 (the 'WAF' Improvement release)

(2016-03-25, 21:37)minus0 Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 07:41)ThatGuy93 Wrote: Im on Android
@ThatGuy93

Can not replicate your error. Never got a "skin.helper.service error. The only dependency error is the skin.info.service error. I ran AZ:FA again with no problem, as long as the script.skin.info.service is applied first. I can not figure out why you are receiving that error. Will investigate further.

Yes, I don't have or own any Android device so I will have to rely on @minus0 to investigate this for you. Conveniently, the latest release actually checks for everything and reports it on a nice little "about/diagnostics" screen that is required by this skin for proper use.
Could you add record button for dreamcatcher addon in the skin please
(2016-03-26, 15:01)zeroq Wrote: Could you add record button for dreamcatcher addon in the skin please

I haven't heard of "Dreamcatcher" but a simple Google and for verification purposes, Bing search led me to a repository that seems to be aimed at something which I will stand behind Team Kodi with. Please read https://kodi.tv/the-piracy-box-sellers-a...ling-kodi/. Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes will never include support for such addons and based on what I read about Dreamcatcher it falls into that category. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

For Everyone Else: Starting with the early-April 2016 Update to AZ:FA, two versions will be made available - the "dormer" build for Kodi 16 Jarvis and the "danvers" build for Kodi 17 Krypton for those brave enough to actually run such an early release. The idea is quite simple: by targeting the latest, all the changes that need to be implemented will be implemented for perfect working order on Kodi 16 and Kodi 17.

P.S. Yes, "Danvers" is a reference to CBS' Supergirl because the extent of my comic book knowledge are the Marvel movies and Supergirl.
This theme is working great on Nvidia Shield TV without any errors Smile

Here's what I did:

1. Installed EMBY Repo BETA
2. Installed Skin Info Service Script
3. Installed IMDB 250 Script
4. Installed the latest version of this theme (the enterprise CDN version)

I've just one question where do I find the color selectorHuh

Thanks Guardian Hope for this awesome theme!!!
Installation from repository is broken..
(2016-03-28, 14:37)zeroq Wrote: Installation from repository is broken..

I've been experiencing the same thing. Plus if I install from a zip file it doesn't seem to install correctly either.
@Guardian Hope

I have written "Auto-Completion" for the keyboard input in to the "DialogKeyboard.xml".
If you would like to use it for AZ:FA, here are the files needed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5KfGJ-...cslist_api
(2016-03-28, 11:59)iDos Wrote: This theme is working great on Nvidia Shield TV without any errors Smile

Here's what I did:

1. Installed EMBY Repo BETA
2. Installed Skin Info Service Script
3. Installed IMDB 250 Script
4. Installed the latest version of this theme (the enterprise CDN version)

I've just one question where do I find the color selectorHuh

Thanks Guardian Hope for this awesome theme!!!

Happy to hear that AZ:FA is up and running on your nVidia Shield. I took a look at the specs for that device and for being "mobile" it appears to pack quite the horsepower.

To answer your question: Settings -> Skin Settings -> Colors.
To simply change between light or dark it's under Settings -> Appearance (Dark with Light Dialogs is what you see in every picture).

Please see the part of my post below.

(2016-03-28, 17:24)Talguy Wrote:

I've been experiencing the same thing. Plus if I install from a zip file it doesn't seem to install correctly either.

Okay, we need to gather more information on your setup as I have received contraindicating reports about Android. Most people are saying it works and some do not. What OS version is your Android device running? What device is it (so I can look at the specs)? Are you using the official Kodi Android app or are you using SPMC (most reports of it not working are on SPMC)?

I am trying to get Android up and running in a virtual machine through the x86 project but no luck so far following VMWare's documentation. I am also trying an "offshoot" of Android known as "Remix OS" which seems to stand a better chance of running in a VM.

However, no one has been able to successfully reproduce the issue as of yet so we are going to need more details.

Lastly, what does "it doesn't seem to install correctly either" mean? AZ:FA is not the "lightest" skin to install. Yes, it will run non-intensively after first install but first install is resource intensive.
@Guardian Hope, I am getting this error on both my Windows 10 machine and on my Sony TV running Android TV. Both are running the latest vanilla version of official Kodi

it means that when its downloading and installing from the repo or via zip I always get a install failed error. I'll try to see if I can grab a log file later tonight.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7